[AOSPA 4.3 JLS36C] PARANOlDANDROID 3.99-RC2 (OCT20) | HALO | HYBRID | PIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BobbysWorld83

Jan 14, 2013
Quick question!

I really want to use this Rom, I'm coming from a 4.1.1 TouchWiz rom, I have a 32gb sd card that practically has EVERYTHING on it, would I still be able to use it with this Rom without losing any of my stuff on the sd card, if this is a rhetorical question I do apologize in advance, please help

mwedemeier11

Jan 4, 2011
La Crosse
I really want to use this Rom, I'm coming from a 4.1.1 TouchWiz rom, I have a 32gb sd card that practically has EVERYTHING on it, would I still be able to use it with this Rom without losing any of my stuff on the sd card, if this is a rhetorical question I do apologize in advance, please help

I asked this 4 posts ahead of you. Still waiting

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

speedfreak228

Jun 19, 2011
Back everything up to your pc from your ext sd. Then re format your sd card to fat 32. Next reload all your data to your ext sd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █

I asked this 4 posts ahead of you. Still waiting

Unless your SD card is already formatted to Fat 32, do what SpeedFreak said

Back everything up to your pc from your ext sd. Then re format your sd card to fat 32. Next reload all your data to your ext sd

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: BornDroid

BobbysWorld83

Jan 14, 2013
Please

I came from a 4.1.1 ROM and I backed up and formatted my card to Fat32,I'm now running this ROM and now my card isn't allowing me to restore anything from it, I can see it but can't do anything with it, no error message or anything.... I'm so confused... Please help ASAP

Gigatopiloto

Dec 3, 2011
Miami
I'm having this problem
aje7avur.jpg

WyoSi

Jan 26, 2012
Anyone else not have GPS?

Come to think of it I haven't had it on any AOSP rom. Any fixes?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Not asking for eta or anything but....
What is the process for halo at this point. some roms are out but have they released source? Just excited to testso I am wondering what all still has to happen.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
Not asking for eta or anything but....
What is the process for halo at this point. some roms are out but have they released source? Just excited to testso I am wondering what all still has to happen.

It's just an alpha right now so I don't think the source would be released since there would be bugs so we'll have to wait until source comes out otherwise the only devices that will have the alpha right now are just Nexus devices.

shangrila500

Jan 24, 2010
It's just an alpha right now so I don't think the source would be released since there would be bugs so we'll have to wait until source comes out otherwise the only devices that will have the alpha right now are just Nexus devices.

The way I understood it, from what was posted on the front page today, was that the source has been released now. It is still in a early alpha but they have built roms with Halo for some of the Nexus devices and from what the article said was that we should be seeing it in our roms very soon.

I may be completely wrong with that too, thats just the way I understood the article.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

WishRyder

Feb 2, 2008
Waukee, IA
So...the touch focus camera crash is back? I keep leaving AOSP roms to wait for a fix on something. Once that something gets fixed, it seems like an older issue crops back up.

Maybe my Note 2 just wasn't meant for AOSP. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts