Downgrade Pebble Firmware

Search This thread

Moz007

Feb 27, 2011
France
Hi,

I have a simple question : is it possible to downgrade a pebble firmware from 2.0 beta 10 to 1.xx.xx ?

Thanks !

m.klinge

Jun 16, 2008
Downgrade the beta to version 8 or 9, then download a 1.xx.xx firmware and sideload it :)

Actually you might be able to reset it to factory settings and have it downgrade automatically :)

//M

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Moz007

alex_herrero

Jul 6, 2010
Buenos Aires
Wait a second. Firmware for Pebble is one thing, Beta versions are for Android phone. You can sideload whatever version you want, taking into consideration that 2.x firmware should go with 2.x Android phone App. You can even use PebbleBits.com to upload an extended version of the firmwares...

gollums

Jun 25, 2008
If you go into your Pebbles settings, select about, you will see your current firmware and recovery. For example my Firmware says v2.0.0, but my Recovery says v1.5.5
Selecting Factory Reset will take me back to 1.5.5. You can then upgrade from there.
Hope that helps.

Sent from somewhere, using TapaTalk, on my Note 3.

m.klinge

Jun 16, 2008
Wait a second. Firmware for Pebble is one thing, Beta versions are for Android phone. You can sideload whatever version you want, taking into consideration that 2.x firmware should go with 2.x Android phone App. You can even use PebbleBits.com to upload an extended version of the firmwares...

You might wanna note that you can't sideload in beta 10 as of now :)

//M

kellybrf

Nov 16, 2007
Google Pixel 8
If you go into your Pebbles settings, select about, you will see your current firmware and recovery. For example my Firmware says v2.0.0, but my Recovery says v1.5.5
Selecting Factory Reset will take me back to 1.5.5. You can then upgrade from there.
Hope that helps.

Won't a "Factory Reset" from the settings menu in your Pebble bring it to a 1.x firmware?

nope, factory reset doesn't revert firmware, it just wipes the watch back to stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downgrade the beta to version 8 or 9, then download a 1.xx.xx firmware and sideload it :)

Actually you might be able to reset it to factory settings and have it downgrade automatically :)

//M

Hope that helps.