I think I just broke SpeedTest.net Infinity.00?

Search This thread

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
Alright after my server came back online from the upgrade I decided to do a speed test not that it was going to change.

Normally looks like this:
1854746053.png

And then when I went to Infinity and then divided by 0:
Infinity.png

Oops, it even freaked out and linked me the blank image.

Reactions: Admiral2145

Admiral2145

Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6
Alright after my server came back online from the upgrade I decided to do a speed test not that it was going to change.

1854746053.png

Infinity.png

I'm in Chicago.... What kind of connection is that a ds3?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
I'm in Chicago.... What kind of connection is that a ds3?

Definitely not DS3 last i checked that doesn't push anything near this. I wouldn't have a clue though I remember working for a company that had DS1/T1 back when that was fast lol oh so long ago. Some sort of Optical Carrier line. The data center belongs to InterNAP and i know they actually invented or hold patents to some of the technology they use in their own backbone across the nation.

I rent from a game server provider. The rack has a 10Gbe to the data center and I am throttled to 1Gbps. Its actually pretty difficult to hit a speed test site that can even handle the bandwidth. I mean plenty of data centers and test sites near there.

Id have to take several 50 to 100 Mbps clients across the country to even try to push it real world. It sustains a little over 100 Mbps day to day under peak times from the few downloaders I have. I mean my peaks are very mild. I can't afford the transfer bandwidth to go along with such a fast connection. I mean id rather have unmetered on 100 Mbps I guess but 1Gbps gives me the potential to help out on a very fast but very small scale.

Last edited:

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
Im just north of Chicago.... What is Rain Motorsports?

An identity i have yet to replace lol. Name i came up with in 03 fitting a future dream that got detoured and then beat with a baseball bat. No sense in changing the name for personal use since everyone knows me by it. But should I ever branch out into something professional yeah I have been seeking a change of clothes on that one. Unless I end up back in the automotive field again.

ilostmypistons

Jan 25, 2011
McHenry Il
What a let down...lol... was really hoping for turbo/fuel management dealer.
Oh well your mirrors are blazing fast I guess I still love you :D

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
What a let down...lol... was really hoping for turbo/fuel management dealer.
Oh well your mirrors are blazing fast I guess I still love you :D

LOL yeah I can't be cool like the guy who bought TurboKits.com with NO intention of starting a company around it and ends up not only making a store front from it but becoming a manufacturer lol. All because people started bugging him about where to find kits for their cars.

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
what modem were you running and how did you get windows 7 on your phone?

HAHAHA, Server 2008 R2 actually though I do have the desktop experience installed just not enabled. We were joking awhile back about doing WiFi speed tests with our E4GT's so id love to slap a N450 router on that network and have a go. But im assuming the E4GT only does 1x1 so its limited to 150Mbps if even that.

I am ALWAYS on the server and my home desktop using my cell. I get calls from Korey, etc and change server config's on the fly. Pocket Cloud works great for RDP but I was using the Android VNC for VNC. I use Team Viewer for my home pc it of course won't let you install it on a server without a commercial license.

Last edited:

phpracing

Apr 20, 2011
Englewood, CO
An identity i have yet to replace lol. Name i came up with in 03 fitting a future dream that got detoured and then beat with a baseball bat. No sense in changing the name for personal use since everyone knows me by it. But should I ever branch out into something professional yeah I have been seeking a change of clothes on that one. Unless I end up back in the automotive field again.

me too, have the same thing, just dont have a good enough online name, so i just go by the username i made when i was like 13. and i dont think xda would like woodygoskeet very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1854746053.png

Infinity.png