Search This thread

ginseng8888

Dec 4, 2010
Tampa
I've had this phone for years and I'm always messing with it.. But now it's doing something I can't figure out how to fix. No matter how I wipe, reset, re-rom the phone, the problem is always there. The phone even in a fully wiped and reset mode will tell me the internal memory is full right away. Then, in settings - storage, it shows the the internal memory is nearly out and the usb is nearly empty. aren't these two suppose to be the same thing?? i feel like I'm asking a really stupid question but I'd really like to be rid of this problem..:fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-12-20-07-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-12-20-07-51.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 14,684

ArtfulDodger

Apr 2, 2012
Louisville
www.youtube.com
I've had this phone for years and I'm always messing with it.. But now it's doing something I can't figure out how to fix. No matter how I wipe, reset, re-rom the phone, the problem is always there. The phone even in a fully wiped and reset mode will tell me the internal memory is full right away. Then, in settings - storage, it shows the the internal memory is nearly out and the usb is nearly empty. aren't these two suppose to be the same thing?? i feel like I'm asking a really stupid question but I'd really like to be rid of this problem..:fingers-crossed:
Have you flashed any Kit Kat ROMs lately? Usually this problem is a result of the data/lost+found folder being bloated after running ART on any number of 4.4 ROMs. Wipes don't get rid of it. Delete it with a file explorer app of your choice and see if that solves the issue.

sagirfahmid3

Jul 20, 2013
No worries, it's a simple fix. The lost+found folder contains a bunch of junk, and that's what's taking up all your space. My GS2 also had this problem.

adb root
adb shell
cd /data/
rm -rf lost+found

Done.

Cesar124

Feb 12, 2013
Central Islip
^ This and also, check your Android folder with a file viewer app or simply by plugging it in to your computer, I had GTA SA installed but when I flashed a new rom, I never deleted the data folder where it contained everything about San Andreas.