V21e.kdz and V21e.wdb

Search This thread

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks was looking for it. Heard It was pulled.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App

flamingblue8z

Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh
The d/l link for v21y in the OP of this thread still works for me.

Actually the 21y is gone/"Forbidden". But thank you for uploading the 21e, I've got my XP Mode ready and I've read (and re-read) the handful of posts regarding how to handle this properly. I have my phone in S/W Upgrade mode, and recognized by XP (with drivers installed), so I'm going to hope and pray I can get this working, because I don't have a copy of XP any more, nor do I have a machine I could put it on at the moment.

desynch-

Apr 1, 2012
Davis, CA
Actually the 21y is gone/"Forbidden". But thank you for uploading the 21e, I've got my XP Mode ready and I've read (and re-read) the handful of posts regarding how to handle this properly. I have my phone in S/W Upgrade mode, and recognized by XP (with drivers installed), so I'm going to hope and pray I can get this working, because I don't have a copy of XP any more, nor do I have a machine I could put it on at the moment.

Actually...I just checked the link for v21y_00.kdz and it's still available.

flamingblue8z

Jun 1, 2007
Pittsburgh
Actually...I just checked the link for v21y_00.kdz and it's still available.

Hmm. I wonder why it wasn't working for me then? Perhaps overloaded servers. It is working now, I can confirm.

On the other hand, the V21E rescued my phone. Took hours of tinkering, and dealing with my XP Mode environment, but it worked. Thank you again, overground!

kwes1020

Apr 19, 2011
Port Arthur, Texas
Is kwes1020 the only one who knows how to use the thanks button? Jussayin. ;)

Apparently so lol. Look at my total thanks...my icecreamcomb themes at about 3k downloads and v21y is at 300ish... Not including my other themes mods and roms. So for every 110 downloads I get about 1 thanks lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Core Memory

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
Is kwes1020 the only one who knows how to use the thanks button? Jussayin. ;)

Why use the thanks button when the information posted has been provided elsewhere and directly from LG, not through another download website? The links I've provided for the various .kdz files, including V21e and V21y are for downloads directly from LG. There are two versions of V21e for which I've provided both links and the V21y LG link still works. I've also provided a link to LG for the WIND mobile and Videotron .kdz files. There's too much duplication of the same information which confuses and causes the same questions to be asked over and over and over... again. I think different single topic "stickies" are necessary for posts of firmware and the method(s) of installing them so that anyone who wants that information has a specific place to get it.

overground

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Dev
Why use the thanks button when the information posted has been provided elsewhere and directly from LG, not through another download website? The links I've provided for the various .kdz files, including V21e and V21y are for downloads directly from LG. There are two versions of V21e for which I've provided both links and the V21y LG link still works. I've also provided a link to LG for the WIND mobile and Videotron .kdz files. There's too much duplication of the same information which confuses and causes the same questions to be asked over and over and over... again. I think different single topic "stickies" are necessary for posts of firmware and the method(s) of installing them so that anyone who wants that information has a specific place to get it.

I didn't know V21e was posted elsewhere, or I wouldn't have wasted the time to upload it. This was done per request. I also linked to your v21y thread.
Don't really know why you've been so conflict prone recently, but I'm not enjoying it.
Why don't you write up one thread that contains all, PM me with the link, and I'll sticky it?

Last edited:

Core Memory

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
I didn't know V21e was posted elsewhere, or I wouldn't have wasted the time to upload it. This was done per request. I also linked to your v21y thread.
Don't really know why you've been so conflict prone recently, but I'm not enjoying it.
Why don't you write up one thread that contains all, PM me with the link, and I'll sticky it?

The G2X forum needs a thread only for LG/T-Mobile provided firmware update files (.kdz, etc.) and another one for successful firmware installation methods which have commenting locked-out. That would eliminate duplication and no one would need any acknowledgment as the source of the firmware updates. Successful installation methods would be verified and discussed in a separate thread only for that purpose.

overground

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Dev
The G2X forum needs a thread only for LG/T-Mobile provided firmware update files (.kdz, etc.) and another one for successful firmware installation methods which have commenting locked-out. That would eliminate duplication and no one would need any acknowledgment as the source of the firmware updates. Successful installation methods would be verified and discussed in a separate thread only for that purpose.

Like I said, make one, get me the link and I'll sticky it and lock it. ;)

Top Liked Posts