[Q] 4.4.4 & youtube

Search This thread

bc320

Mar 8, 2014
Does the update to 4.4.4 fix the issue with youtube? I have a rooted N10 but have not done much else with it. I am running 4.4.3. Youtube will not work. The problem is not just my N10 but I have a Driodpro phone running 2.3 and it also will not show youtube videos.

Reactions: freshlysqueezed

freshlysqueezed

Aug 4, 2010
Essential Phone
OnePlus 9
Does the update to 4.4.4 fix the issue with youtube? I have a rooted N10 but have not done much else with it. I am running 4.4.3. Youtube will not work. The problem is not just my N10 but I have a Driodpro phone running 2.3 and it also will not show youtube videos.

Working fine on purity 4.4.4.

By the way, you should have posted in the questions and answers subforum.

Sent from my nexus 10 using Tapatalk

3DSammy

May 5, 2011
Toronto

I've been on 4.4.4 for a week now but use an alternate YouTube player call Viral and am not having issues. I actually have the pro version. In the settings there is a checkbox for HD acceleration. Not sure if that can help. I like it's interface which allows color and fonts can be themed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

brGabriel

Mar 15, 2012
South Louisiana
I've used Purity, Rastakat, and Liquidsmooth 4.4.4 & no problems with YouTube.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Having force closes on YouTube app with Liquidsmooth ROM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.