[Q] battery problem

Search This thread

vtdat

Apr 3, 2010
Hi all
My nook HD+ was bought In November last year at B&N. But the battery made me crazy.
When full charged, I can use the nook for 1.5h (just internet surf) and the battery goes down 100% to 40% normally. It is not bad. But from 40% the battery goes down so fast and sometimes it is turned off suddenly (battery down 0). When I charge, the battery immediately goes up 40% and charged from 40% to 100% normally
Plz help me resolve this problem. Because I m not in US , I can't exchange the new one.
Thanks

adwait.bhandari

Aug 28, 2013
Hi all
My nook HD+ was bought In November last year at B&N. But the battery made me crazy.
When full charged, I can use the nook for 1.5h (just internet surf) and the battery goes down 100% to 40% normally. It is not bad. But from 40% the battery goes down so fast and sometimes it is turned off suddenly (battery down 0). When I charge, the battery immediately goes up 40% and charged from 40% to 100% normally
Plz help me resolve this problem. Because I m not in US , I can't exchange the new one.
Thanks

I have the same problem. The battery would suddenly go down to 1% and I would rush to charge it and suddenly it would go back up. So I just ignore the low battery warning and the HD+ still runs for about 3 hours surfing the net and watching videos. Strange your HD+ would turn off suddenly.