lilmikey201

Sep 23, 2011
Re: [ROM] Touchwiz UX Nature [4.1.2] SAMSUNG [Element 115] [2.22.12]

Niceew

Sent from my HTC Holiday using XDA Premium App

Spectrejester

Nov 18, 2010
Re: [ROM] Touchwiz UX Nature [4.1.2] SAMSUNG [Element 115] [2.21.12]

Its best to do the usual wipes before flashing a new ROM. Ive had some real dramas dirty flashing ROMs

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda app-developers app

Spectrejester

Nov 18, 2010

My bad. Should be all good then.

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda app-developers app

lilmikey201

Sep 23, 2011

Thanks. Updated. Working great I really like this

Sent from my HTC Holiday using XDA Premium App

zippox180

Aug 30, 2010

Thanks for the credit how are the build.prop edits working?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda app-developers app

zippox180

Aug 30, 2010

I've made some more changes to my build.prop http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2150435

These are my new speeds consistently between 8-14 Mbps I've been getting as well as full bars
uploadfromtaptalk1361609007932.jpg

Sent from my HTC Holiday using xda app-developers app

Reactions: XxSHaDoWxSLaYeRxX

zippox180

Aug 30, 2010

When's the new build coming :)

zippox180

Aug 30, 2010
Last edited:

XxSHaDoWxSLaYeRxX

Apr 26, 2012
Houston
www.ps3hax.net
Actually hang on I'm gonna see

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

These guys look like they got it

http://androidforums.com/elite-all-things-root/565152-how-change-boot-animation-boot-sound.html

thanks man appreciate it. finally got it :) im planning on including some other stuff, so il have a new build up later on early this week. im including the first 15 seconds of "Glacial" from the Borderlands 2 OST. if anyone had some requests i may consider them.

XxSHaDoWxSLaYeRxX

Apr 26, 2012
Houston
www.ps3hax.net
Damn that with the new build? what about in call mic with sultans kernel I had call issues before with his I'm on att

i flashed the -OTHER build and its all good. and yup :) removed alot of unneccasry bloat and streamlined it a bit more. And if you're running the rom, do you know how to change the "Custom Version" thingy in the About Phone section.? i got permission from Chun as he abandoned the project, and i cant seem to find out how to change that section. i looked through the build.prop but couldn't find anything referencing to it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    callofthedead02.jpg

Based off of PACman

NO LONGER SUPPORTED

Features:
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Touchwiz UX Nature
    Themed CM10 apps (will be replaced later on with touchwiz counterparts)
    Rooted
    File Explorer
    Aroma Installer
    Fully Customizable
    Multiple Kernels (later)
    AWESOMEbeats integration
    PlayStaion Certified
    No "Soft" Rendering, Full GPU Rendering
    CIQ Removed​

Installation Instructions:
    1. Boot to recovery.
    2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache.
    3. Install and Customize
    3a. If S-ON, extract boot.img from zip and flash from fastboot
    4. Reboot.
    5. Apply Touchwiz Theme (for status bar).
    6. Extract and install apps from zip data/app (if they didnt flash)
    7. When applying theme, if you get some kind of error, just apply anyway.

Links:
    Version 1.7 (kitkat)
    Version 1.6 (jelly bean)
    Version 1.5
    Version 1.4
    Version 1.3
    Will be reuploading to different host for versions 1-1.5​
    Version 1.2
    Version 1.1
    Version 1

Bugs:

-THE PERSONALIZE OPTION IN AROMA IS BROKEN! DONT USE.
    -S-voice is being retarded and wont talk
    -Ghosting effect on some settings
    -Cant add contacts to "Favorite Contacts" widget
    DEBUGGING TUT
    PORTING TOUCHWIZ APPS TO CM10

Screenshots

Kernels:
    Sultan Kernel

Chun D.K. for starting this project
    mg2195 for starting a JB port
    h8rift and homeslice976 for polishing up JB
    zippox180 for build.prop speed edits
    android1234567 for his kernel and FULL GPU Rendering tweak
    rignfool for MMS fix
    bilibox for SuperUser in english and arome-config
    myself for doing this sh*t
    anyone else forgotten​
    So here's what is going to happen thread has been cleaned and I'm going to reopen it since credit was given in the OP of the thread and Homeslice did NOT specifically say in his rom thread that his work was exclusive (See Rule 12) so under the new XDA rules it is permissible to use it that being said it would have been respectful to have asked for permission prior.

In the future when either of you have an issue DO NOT start with each other in the open forums these things should have been taken care of via PM or use the report option and get a Moderator involved. Show some respect for each other. The Vivid forums have seen far to much drama in the past and I'm not going to let it start again. Either make up and get along or stay away from each other it's that simple.

Thread opened carry on.
    CHANGELOG

2/20/13- Original Release-v1
    2/21/13- added S-Voice, fixed accuweather widget, Added DoubleTwist Music Player, touchwiz 5.0 theme, added gs3 sounds, removed google desk clock, Venom App Installer included-v1.1
    2/24/13- added in zippox180's build.prop speed tweaks, added tapatalk beta (free), wifikill (free), and rom toolbox (free), removed google bloat to reduce size-v1.2
    2/26/13- removed Venom App Installer, removed Accessibility crap (talkback, kickback, soundback), updated kernel to latest PACman one, slimmed down some more-v1.3
    2/28/13- removed swkey, removed some s-voice languages, deleted google maps and gmail (goal is to get down to around 400mb, at 447mb), changed pm.sleep.mode from 1 to 3 for compatability with Sultan Kernel, updated AWESOMEbeats to AWESOMEbeats_black, added SoundEnhancements and DolbyMobilePro, added in FULL GPU RENDERING Tweak-v1.4
    3/18/13- replaced video player with MX Player-v1.5
    3/29/13- english SuperUser, translated updater script thanks to bilibox-v1.6
    6/17/13- added alot of APNs in
    69/69/69-add 115 Wallpaper App
    Not all..in fact most touchwiz apps won't work as its missing the touchwiz dependencies from frameworks...that stuff can't be added to open source roms because there is no source for it.

If you want to get all touchwiz apps/widgets to work your gonna have to manually decompile each one that doesn't work as well as the tw frameworks and add the dependencies straight into the app...requiring xml and smali edits (a ton of work...something that's possible but I've never done...have attempted once though)

These aosp touchwiz Roma are just fake touchwiz...by fake I mean they just slap the launcher in (which for the most part surprisingly has no dependencies unlike sense) then add in any apps that also don't have much dependencies...

All in all, they're are still nice and have a completely different look then aosp roms - look forward to your future work :)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

ik lol. but, sadly, i have no life and will attempt to do this torturous work. quick question though; how do i know what to edit and what to change it too.?
    Re: [ROM] Touchwiz UX Nature [4.1.2] SAMSUNG [Element 115] [2.20.12]

but for some reason its bugged and wont load widget. i need someone to debug for me as im going to bed. its 1am over here lol

Not all..in fact most touchwiz apps won't work as its missing the touchwiz dependencies from frameworks...that stuff can't be added to open source roms because there is no source for it.

If you want to get all touchwiz apps/widgets to work your gonna have to manually decompile each one that doesn't work as well as the tw frameworks and add the dependencies straight into the app...requiring xml and smali edits (a ton of work...something that's possible but I've never done...have attempted once though)

These aosp touchwiz Roma are just fake touchwiz...by fake I mean they just slap the launcher in (which for the most part surprisingly has no dependencies unlike sense) then add in any apps that also don't have much dependencies...

All in all, they're are still nice and have a completely different look then aosp roms - look forward to your future work :)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2