[Q] [Flashify]Nokia X full bricked...

Search This thread

umangg2226

Apr 12, 2014
idar,Gujarat
i was trying to install custom rom with twrp recovery.

I flashed it through flashify(i was in mini s5 rom). And reboot my mobile. But it wasent boot just black screen shows. I removed battery. N try to boot but simple vibrate. Mob complately dead. Than connect phone to pc. It asked to format disc so i formated it. Now no vibrate.

Please anybody find sollution. I thinked to go to nokia store but it is 200km away from my village. :(

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
i was trying to install custom rom with twrp recovery.

I flashed it through flashify(i was in mini s5 rom). And reboot my mobile. But it wasent boot just black screen shows. I removed battery. N try to boot but simple vibrate. Mob complately dead. Than connect phone to pc. It asked to format disc so i formated it. Now no vibrate.

Please anybody find sollution. I thinked to go to nokia store but it is 200km away from my village. :(

Say goodbye to your Nokia. Its gone.

irealf1

Jun 6, 2014
Gresik
actually there is away to solve it with use linux, but the easier is put on nokia centre i you still have warranty , but dont say to them about from you doing that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same thing happened

pls help me same thing happened to me while flashing miui recovery pls tell what you said to service centre and did they charge some fee please tell...??