Search This thread

Sleepy!

Jul 20, 2010

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
Read your description in the OP and you'll know :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

I read it before I posted but I NEED catnip my fearless leader. Especially for those tasks you may need me to do that my cat skills and reflexes will be purrfect for.

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.” ― David Brin >^.^

Sleepy!

Jul 20, 2010
the you-know-who below you?

Next is foamy. Then...YOU :cool:

I read it before I posted but I NEED catnip my fearless leader. Especially for those tasks you may need me to do that my cat skills and reflexes will be perfect for.

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.” ― David Brin >^.^<

No catnip for ya, kitten.

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
No catnip for ya, kitten.

positive-cat-meme-generator-it-s-ok-098ac2.jpg

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.” ― David Brin >^.^

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Btw Kumichō that's an epic op. I can see you out a lot of time into it :thumbup:

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.” ― David Brin >^.^<