[Q] Xposed modules force closes system ui in Xperia zr 4.4.2

Search This thread

Laz

Account currently disabled
Mar 1, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hi
I bought ZR 2 months ago. Updated to rooted 4.4.2 rooted rom yesterday. When I install xposed installer 2.6.1 and done all installations, it dosent show any error. But when i install any modules and rebooted it shows "Unfortunately system ui has stopped".
"How to fix?"
Someone please help....:rolleyes::crying::confused:
Thanks in advance...:)

Laz

Mar 1, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
System ui force closes..

bro what modules you tried?

Hi Bro,
The following are the modules I used.
Gravitybox - KK, Xblast, Smooth system progress, Xperia xposed, Xperia FMwoHS, Xad, Xvolume, Xperia multiple mini apps, Swipeback, Status bar volume,Semc phone patcher, Screen off animation, Multiple mini apps,Greenify, Gapps crash fix, Eggster, Double tap to sleep, Disable location consent, Cyber shot xposed.
Thats all bro...

anthonythangaraj

May 16, 2012
Chennai
www.anthony.co.in
As you are using multiple module it is difficult to identify the issue causing module.

So disable all module, enable 1 module and reboot and see, then enable 1 and 2, and so on. so that we can filter down the issue. :good:

anthonythangaraj

May 16, 2012
Chennai
www.anthony.co.in
I too faced the problem, I fixed by this way.

Ok. Did you tried enabling only one module at a time?

Whether SystemUI is working if all module is disabled? If yes then some combination of module is not working. We can get info from the logcat and filter down the issue. But I have no idea how to use & identify using logcat :angel::angel:

Laz

Mar 1, 2013
GB
meettomy.site

Whether SystemUI is working if all module is disabled? If yes then some combination of module is not working. We can get info from the logcat and filter down the issue. But I have no idea how to use & identify using logcat :angel::angel:

If I install xposed installer alone it works fine. But if I install any one module it shows system ui has stopped working... Now I have downgraded to 4.3 because it supports xposed without any errors..

olusa

Sep 25, 2014
system ui force closes

Please... Please....I am currently facing d same problem, no problem installing the from work but modules force closes the ui

Laz

Mar 1, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Please... Please....I am currently facing d same problem, no problem installing the from work but modules force closes the ui

Bro...
Found the culprit its the xperia xposed jelly bean dition that caused these troubles...
Install xperia xposed kitkat version ...

Cheers..:fingers-crossed: