Incubus26Jc's Super Eclair 2.1 Odexed [RLS6.1] - [6/24/10] Working Camera!!

Search This thread

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
hows the speed for you guys? i do plan on updating the build to have all the fixes included. Alsso maybe removing voice search because it doesnt work. Anything else?

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
Maybe I did something wrong. I flashed with latest NBH, statedt up, installed GPS update, then gmail update. Is there an update to install for HTC widgets/time? Thanks.

nope i just know that it didnt work the first time i added it either. I had to go in and add it a second time for the options of what clock i wanted to actually come up. Its buggy

rephlexive

Feb 15, 2008
I just wanted to confirm that Bluetooth connections can be made. I've successfully paired my Jawbone (original) to my Vogue.

There is no audio though, send or receive while in call. The phone call connects properly, just no sound in/out from the Bluetooth device.

Incubus can you comment on the Bluetooth limitations in Eclair and/or this particular ROM release? I'm just curious. Thanks!

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
I just wanted to confirm that Bluetooth connections can be made. I've successfully paired my Jawbone (original) to my Vogue.

There is no audio though, send or receive while in call. The phone call connects properly, just no sound in/out from the Bluetooth device.

Incubus can you comment on the Bluetooth limitations in Eclair and/or this particular ROM release? I'm just curious. Thanks!

atm bluetooth should work with everything outside of audio with eclair including this build.

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
account & synce

Does tis build not have the facebook intergration like ll the other 21 builds it is also lacking the accounts and sync option from settings

rephlexive

Feb 15, 2008
Speed is great, running at the default 400 Mhz. Yes, I would suggest removing the voice search as it always crashes on my phone.

I'm going to try and determine the cause of the acore crashes. I have this build installed to NAND, have not tried sdcard install.

hows the speed for you guys? i do plan on updating the build to have all the fixes included. Alsso maybe removing voice search because it doesnt work. Anything else?

Spalla

Mar 9, 2009
Installed the build last night, and here's what I've come across so far:

- The Gallery app fc's a lot, even when you're not loading the app itself
- Voice Mail crashes, but I think that's been already mentioned
- Helix Launcher 3D (HelixLauncher2) won't work at all, and the constant fc messages force me to reboot
- Newest Facebook app update won't install from Market
- Can't find the HTC flipclock widget (It's not in Widget bar at least)
- There's only one picture in the wallpaper gallery, and there's another section simply called "Wallpapers" which shows the same background like eight times.

If it helps, I installed the rom to SD.

It's a fast build I have to admit, but it still needs a lot of work before it can be 100% stable.

incubus26jc

Feb 12, 2009
Illinois

- Helix Launcher 3D (HelixLauncher2) won't work at all, and the constant fc messages force me to reboot
- There's only one picture in the wallpaper gallery, and there's another section simply called "Wallpapers" which shows the same background like eight times.

It's a fast build I have to admit, but it still needs a lot of work before it can be 100% stable.

- gallery app is getting replaced
- voice search is getting replaced is that what you meant
- new helix launcher is getting put in
- new facebook app is getting put in
- htc flipclock is weather forcast widgets 4x2
- there should be more wallpapers. I will look into it

Thanks for your details:)

corypaul

Aug 13, 2008

i agree but the gallery app 3d works fine tho

wrath

Nov 25, 2007
Marlboro, NJ
- gallery app is getting replaced
- voice search is getting replaced is that what you meant
- new helix launcher is getting put in
- new facebook app is getting put in
- htc flipclock is weather forcast widgets 4x2
- there should be more wallpapers. I will look into it

Thanks for your details:)

So I can not get call waiting or 3-way calling to work on any Vogue Android build. Does anyone know how to fix this or is there a fix?