ICS PERFECTION THEME THREAD ..Moved.. Follow link inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
as i posted i appologize. im still gonna continue the project. because i feel i should give this ics a try again.

Last edited:

artbybart

Feb 22, 2012
Miami, FL
hey to install it you have to download this zip from the link. Then save it in your sd card internal or external. After that you have to have cwm(cyanogen working manager) which most of the phones do. Then boot into cwm and flash this file via cwm which instructions are all over the site. Once done reboot and you're set , your camera will not look like Samsung it'll look like ics.

I'm currently running mhx ics rom and willing to try out the camera app. I must have misread or misunderstood somewhere down the line. I was under the impression that flashing from CWM meant from Clockwork Mod ver. 5.0.2.6 or whatever (Vol+ and vol- and power button procedure) then going and installing from zip, was I wrong? Sorry for the stupid question, but I had to ask.

Thanks man!

rpr69

Dec 21, 2011
Brampton
FYI: I flashed this onto the Rogers Flashable ROM here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1567817 and now my camera doesn't work, so fair warning. Not an issue for me as I was going to reflash the ROM anyway.

Update: I flashed the newer CWM Touch, wiped cache/Dalvik/fix permissions, and now the camera works!

Last edited:

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
I'm currently running mhx ics rom and willing to try out the camera app. I must have misread or misunderstood somewhere down the line. I was under the impression that flashing from CWM meant from Clockwork Mod ver. 5.0.2.6 or whatever (Vol+ and vol- and power button procedure) then going and installing from zip, was I wrong? Sorry for the stupid question, but I had to ask.

Thanks man!

well you can flash it from cwm touch or regular cwm via volume up + volume down and power ..

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
FYI: I flashed this onto the Rogers Flashable ROM here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1567817 and now my camera doesn't work, so fair warning. Not an issue for me as I was going to reflash the ROM anyway.

Update: I flashed the newer CWM Touch, wiped cache/Dalvik/fix permissions, and now the camera works!

if you do everything right with a deodexed rom, it will work. ive flashed this for t989 ics port rom and i727 mhx versions and so forth. never had any issues. if you let the rom settle down & properly then it'll work and ive tested with my testers and they have had no issues one bit from every rom what-so-ever.

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
here are some screenshots : feel free to let me know what u think

Screenshot_2012-03-30-15-54-07.png
Screenshot_2012-03-30-15-53-58.png

pretty soon i'll post an alpha to this theme. then it'll turn into changelogs from v.1 and so forth will have bug fixes each time as much as possible..

jnicks510

Mar 3, 2011
I'm wondering if you'll be theming mms as well. I've looked every where for one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
ive spoken to him and he said he's busy alot of times. so he can't update as much as i can. so either he finishes and he'll work with t989 and i'll be here on i727 side..

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
update for you guys. ive done most of the modification as far as images wise. i still have alot to do. i'll be uploading alpha pretty soon within' couple of hours. thanks for the co-operation. and hope you enjoy it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUYS MY THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED WITH MY TEAMMATES AND YOU CAN RECIEVE ALL THE UPDATES BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK TO OUR TEAM THREAD:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24381299#post24381299
    Erm well all I did was point out that the OP doesn't say this theme is ROM specific.. or even which ROM it's tested on :)

That said, I know it's not a finished product, and I'm thrilled someone's doing it for our skyrockets. Thanks for your work.

no thank you atleast you understand the term "alpha" because im getting opinions and ironing it atm so im playing with my luck and seeing what's gonna cook out right..but as far as this theme is the case it does take alot of time so im trying my best not to keep everyone waiting & upset so again keeping in mind i do have things im doing out of this xda too which is time consuming such as running around with my 3 yr old daughter, all activites relating to my house, and so forth, so im trying to put as much time as possible on this but again its time consuming to cook something right too..but believe me after im done, you won't be disappointed at all..
    then your wishes will come true. im working on it as we speak and by tommorow hopefully or day-after should be good to go. :)
    More power to you :)

Hope all is well at home. Looking forward to the theme.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Just flashed it.. Lookin sweet :)

I didn't notice if anyone else requested this, but here's an idea: removing the AT&T/Rogers logo from the status bar. Just seems so unnecessary. mhx is doing this on his next update due to request, an idea that I like.

definatly. im gonna put an extra mod individually so that'll give options for users who want it and for users who don't want it.
    update for you guys. ive done most of the modification as far as images wise. i still have alot to do. i'll be uploading alpha pretty soon within' couple of hours. thanks for the co-operation. and hope you enjoy it..