[ROM][25 May]SenseMOD FlashONE v1.4.2 // OTA updates! // Aroma![Primadonna Kernel]

Search This thread

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
bannerwd.png

picture.php

Welcome to SenseMOD FlashONE. A collaboration between me and djpbx.
We're both porting newbies who are trying to learn.
Thanks to the tutorial of proxuser, and the help from some XDA members, we managed to port Sense 4.0A to where it can be for now.
And of course, this is only the beginning of a very great ROM. Expect more to come!

picture.php

• Android ICS 4.0.3
  • Sense 4.0A
  • Based on the lastest HTC One V (Primo) RUU
  • Virtuous Primadonna Kernel
  • Aroma Installer
  • A stock look.

Bugs:
  • WiFi tethering
  • Camera
  • Games like Temple Run

Aroma customizable:
  • AdBlock
  • Polaris Office
  • Apps: 3G watchdog, Adobe reader, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer, HTC Scan App, InfiniteGAG, Flash Player, Maps, OneNote, Screenshot, SetCPU, Spotify, Street view, Talk, XDA forum app
  • 3D Rosie
  • Mobile Bravia Engine

picture.php

1. Make sure you have a custom recovery
  2. Wipe everything except for /mnt/sdcard
  3. Run the zip from the recovery
  4. follow the steps on-screen
  5. Reboot (except if you have HTC Bootloader unlock!)

For people who have unlocked their bootloader at htcdev.com:
  1. make sure you have a folder with ADB, and the kernel from the zip ready in it.
  2. From recovery: adb reboot bootloader
  3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
  4. fastboot reboot

And because the first boot takes very long:
Code:
adb logcat
To check what your phone is doing.

picture.php

• Of course, djpbx. If you thank this post, thank djpbx's posts in this thread too! (#2)
  • HTC
  • Google
  • proxuser
  • shrome99 - for pointing out Lyapota's MegaPack
  • Lyapota - for the MegaPack
  • Lowveld - for wifi fix
  • Virtuous - for kernel and scripts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4123551

picture.php

Can be found on our website :D

How we update our ROM.
For the new users:
- You can download every version from our website

For exising users:
- Update OTA :D
- for every 0.0.x update, you do not download the whole ROM again, but small flashable zips :)
- every x.x.0 update will come as a complete rom with full wipe.
- of course, every update will come up on the website.

Please note:
We made some sloppy mistakes with the v1.4 update (we wanted to update too quickly hehe)
- aroma still gives v1.3.1
- we havent included the UpdateMe.apk in our ROM which makes it OTA-compatible. Download it HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4123551

Thanks million!!!!Does USB Tethering work?Camera work?Im asking this because it is not in bug list

both tethering and camera don't work untill there is a 3.0 kernel. There are people working on that ;-) the bug list is under tech specs.

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
both tethering and camera don't work untill there is a 3.0 kernel. There are people working on that ;-) the bug list is under tech specs.

Sorry,i was blinded because i was soooooo exciting.....haha.Waiting for USB Tethering....It is important than Camera for me.Lol.....Thank you very much for your harrrdd work.Please do not leave SENSE ics developing.Alot of devs are working on AOSP ics.Im NOT complaining at them.I just wanna sense ics rom.Thanks again...

D

Deleted member 4123551

Sorry,i was blinded because i was soooooo exciting.....haha.Waiting for USB Tethering....It is important than Camera for me.Lol.....Thank you very much for your harrrdd work.Please do not leave SENSE ics developing.Alot of devs are working on AOSP ics.Im NOT complaining at them.I just wanna sense ics rom.Thanks again...

we'll keep developing/supporting this ROM. Don't be afraid :D
I'm most of the time also on CM9 because cam and tethering works there, but as soon as kernel 3 is released, and this rom will be my daily driver. :cool:

Reactions: crazykas

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
we'll keep developing/supporting this ROM. Don't be afraid :D
I'm most of the time also on CM9 because cam and tethering works there, but as soon as kernel 3 is released, and this rom will be my daily driver. :cool:

Wow.Thaaaaanks!Does is there a usb tethering working aosp rom for mytouch4g?I gave up aosp ics roms brcause of TERRIBLE mobile data downloading speed..No one can give me a solution for that.But when i tried a sense ics rom,i got normal downloading speed.So im waiting for sense.

D

Deleted member 4123551

Wow.Thaaaaanks!Does is there a usb tethering working aosp rom for mytouch4g?I gave up aosp ics roms brcause of TERRIBLE mobile data downloading speed..No one can give me a solution for that.But when i tried a sense ics rom,i got normal downloading speed.So im waiting for sense.

well for the Desire S i use Wifi tethering every day with CM9 so...
Have you already tested the ROM now? If it works Floatshow can remove the UNTESTED mark ;)

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
Ok,

For touch issue in Aroma,
this is not ROM issue.

This is because your recovery is missing touch drivers.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Reactions: crazykas

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
Ok,

For touch issue in Aroma,
this is not ROM issue.

This is because your recovery is missing touch drivers.

Bug:
I transferred a file to my phone.Even after i unplug phone,nortification bar still showing USB Debugging connected nortification.For now,it is only bug..
hmm.But there seems very little slow about responding.Like,if i press Settings icon,sometimes it takes 2 seconds to go to settings...That is all.

Market
Calling
Messaging
music
etc....works perdectly.

Thanks allloooooot!By the way,i did not mean that auroma installer sucking is this rom related one ok.Aha...Touch drivers missing?Is it a problem?I mean phone works perfectly,no

D

Deleted member 4123551

Bug:
I transferred a file to my phone.Even after i unplug phone,nortification bar still showing USB Debugging connected nortification.For now,it is only bug..
hmm.But there seems very little slow about responding.Like,if i press Settings icon,sometimes it takes 2 seconds to go to settings...That is all.

Market
Calling
Messaging
music
etc....works perdectly.

Thanks allloooooot!By the way,i did not mean that auroma installer sucking is this rom related one ok.Aha...Touch drivers missing?Is it a problem?I mean phone works perfectly,no

Touch drivers is only for the recovery ;-P but since MT4G has a touchpad, not really something to worry about.

does overclocking fix the slow speed?

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
djpbx and I only own Desire S

Btw, for the USB debugging notification icon staying after unplug, I have it also on my DS.
Not much of an issue, but it could be annoying...

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
Touch drivers is only for the recovery ;-P but since MT4G has a touchpad, not really something to worry about.

does overclocking fix the slow speed?

Sorry boss,i dont like overclocking.Rom is not buggy,but there is that very tiny slow speed in sometimes.It is not a big deal..By thr way,when i started google chrome for first time i got graphic glitches.It happened twice.After that,it is over.Now works smoothy.
I used No Bloat to remove unwanted system apps.I mark them and let the app to remove them and minimize it.But it is not munumize.I mean it has stopped even i minimized(home button).I do not know that this is a problem of No Bloat ok.

D

Deleted member 4123551

Sorry boss,i dont like overclocking.Rom is not buggy,but there is that very tiny slow speed in sometimes.It is not a big deal..By thr way,when i started google chrome for first time i got graphic glitches.It happened twice.After that,it is over.Now works smoothy.
I used No Bloat to remove unwanted system apps.I mark them and let the app to remove them and minimize it.But it is not munumize.I mean it has stopped even i minimized(home button).I do not know that this is a problem of No Bloat ok.

Graphic glitches in Google Chrome is true, but that is an app bug, not a ROM bug.
I don't know if it's a No Bloat specific bug, it might be because they don't support ICS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bannerwd.png

picture.php

Welcome to SenseMOD FlashONE. A collaboration between me and djpbx.
    We're both porting newbies who are trying to learn.
    Thanks to the tutorial of proxuser, and the help from some XDA members, we managed to port Sense 4.0A to where it can be for now.
    And of course, this is only the beginning of a very great ROM. Expect more to come!

picture.php

• Android ICS 4.0.3
    • Sense 4.0A
    • Based on the lastest HTC One V (Primo) RUU
    • Virtuous Primadonna Kernel
    • Aroma Installer
    • A stock look.

Bugs:
    • WiFi tethering
    • Camera
    • Games like Temple Run

Aroma customizable:
    • AdBlock
    • Polaris Office
    • Apps: 3G watchdog, Adobe reader, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer, HTC Scan App, InfiniteGAG, Flash Player, Maps, OneNote, Screenshot, SetCPU, Spotify, Street view, Talk, XDA forum app
    • 3D Rosie
    • Mobile Bravia Engine

picture.php

1. Make sure you have a custom recovery
    2. Wipe everything except for /mnt/sdcard
    3. Run the zip from the recovery
    4. follow the steps on-screen
    5. Reboot (except if you have HTC Bootloader unlock!)

For people who have unlocked their bootloader at htcdev.com:
    1. make sure you have a folder with ADB, and the kernel from the zip ready in it.
    2. From recovery: adb reboot bootloader
    3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    4. fastboot reboot

And because the first boot takes very long:
    Code:
    adb logcat
    To check what your phone is doing.

picture.php

• Of course, djpbx. If you thank this post, thank djpbx's posts in this thread too! (#2)
    • HTC
    • Google
    • proxuser
    • shrome99 - for pointing out Lyapota's MegaPack
    • Lyapota - for the MegaPack
    • Lowveld - for wifi fix
    • Virtuous - for kernel and scripts
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    picture.php

Can be found on our website :D

How we update our ROM.
    For the new users:
    - You can download every version from our website

For exising users:
    - Update OTA :D
    - for every 0.0.x update, you do not download the whole ROM again, but small flashable zips :)
    - every x.x.0 update will come as a complete rom with full wipe.
    - of course, every update will come up on the website.

Please note:
    We made some sloppy mistakes with the v1.4 update (we wanted to update too quickly hehe)
    - aroma still gives v1.3.1
    - we havent included the UpdateMe.apk in our ROM which makes it OTA-compatible. Download it HERE
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    Update time!

Bugs fixed:
    - removed USB debugging notification from every device: (build.prop persist.adb.notify=0)
    - Incredible 2: fixed no recognizing Verizon (WORKING)
    - Fixed Inspire 4G Mic and sound
    - Fixed installation of 3D rosie.
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for SAGA
    - Added Bluetooth Audio mod for ACE
    - Added manual device selection in AROMA.
    - Fixed home button problem for Desire S
    - Fixed menu button problem for ALL devices.
    - Desire Z bootfix

DOWNLOAD: http://sb-boardteam.nl/sensemod-flashone/SenseMOD_FlashONE_v1.2.zip
    Trackpad wake for sense 4.0 roms I didn't make it just sharing it. just flash in recovery
    Alright guys. Primadonna update has came out. We'll update this rom very soon.

Sent from my Desire S using XDA