Asus P320 Gone with IMEI 004400003501112

Search This thread

rammkorn

Feb 24, 2009
Thanks rammkorn for the link. Did restoring gsmparam.cfg fix the internal speaker issue as well? Is it possible to modify gsmparam.cfg to restore a specific IMEI? Can you please share your copy of the file?

Thanks.

yes after I've restored my gsmparam.cfg I've solved all my problem. In that file there are encoded my IMEI and my MAC, so I can't share it, but you should have your copy in your mobile, in the windows folder. I don't know if there is a way to edit it.

portman

Aug 31, 2008
yes after I've restored my gsmparam.cfg I've solved all my problem. In that file there are encoded my IMEI and my MAC, so I can't share it, but you should have your copy in your mobile, in the windows folder. I don't know if there is a way to edit it.

fortunately I had a rescobackup copy.
thats only a temporary solution. if you flash again, you will be in the dark again
so someone please find a solution.

olafk5

Jun 24, 2009
Hello. Sorry for my bad english, I`m Polish.

I lost my IMEI and MAC BT. It`s ok when I backup WM, but when I flashing, IMEI and MAC BT are wrong :(

Maybe find you solution for this problem?

dep_8b

Jul 9, 2009
*#06#

Guys, I'm writing program that generate gsmParam.cfg file... could you send me your correct (backuped) gsmParam.cfg files? I must understand that I'm going in right direction or not. I know that IMEI is private piece of your PDA...

amitshrek

Feb 4, 2009
I don't have a backup of the GSMPARAM file. Is there any way to generate that? Or should I take it to a service center as it is still under warranty ?

mymarto

Feb 13, 2008
Is there any solution ?

I took a back up of gsmparam.cfg file from one of my friends Asus P320 and placed it in windows after a wait of approximately 3 hrs I was able to hear from ear piece and speaker started working but What I have found out that :

1) My IMEI number problem was not resolved it was showing me as 0044 (the incorrect one).
2) BT address has been changed from nothing to the one which is same as on my friends Asus P320.
3) USB sync is not working.
4) USB earphone is also not working.

Is there any solution for these problems.
Will Asus service center replace my phone in such type of problem i.e, ROM upgradation from outside the official website.

Will appreciate your reply,
Thanks

selimk

Dec 20, 2007
istanbul
My P320 imei is gone with 004400003501112 , too. I try something but nothing happened. Is there a software to change imei to correct ? I bring my p320 to service and waiting. I hope warranty valid.

anishmm

May 2, 2009
Delhi
Hi,

any one tell me how can make gsmparam.cfg and other valuable files backup , where we can see this files

Thanks
Anish MM

Aragorn2903

Dec 27, 2008
I took a back up of gsmparam.cfg file from one of my friends Asus P320 and placed it in windows after a wait of approximately 3 hrs I was able to hear from ear piece and speaker started working but What I have found out that :

1) My IMEI number problem was not resolved it was showing me as 0044 (the incorrect one).
2) BT address has been changed from nothing to the one which is same as on my friends Asus P320.
3) USB sync is not working.
4) USB earphone is also not working.

Is there any solution for these problems.
Will Asus service center replace my phone in such type of problem i.e, ROM upgradation from outside the official website.

Will appreciate your reply,
Thanks

Please share gsmparam.cfg that took from your friend. I can`t use my phone because i can`t hear my earpice and speaker. i`m desperate.

Aragorn2903

Dec 27, 2008
I delete gsmparam.cfg and the phone is dooing the exact same thing. Looks like gsmparam.cfg is empty.I opened and is full with "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

Aragorn2903

Dec 27, 2008
Please somoane ho not loose imei to open this gsmparam.cfg and post a printscreen. How big is the file mine have about 64K ?
I open the file with notepad.
If the file contains Imei and BT mac you could replace them in printscreen with "000000000000000"

Please help me:(:confused::mad:

jiteshshahin

May 10, 2009
Mumbai
Has a solution been found

Hi

I faced the problem of IMIE getting corrupted and lost BT MAC Address. Can some one please help me with a way to fix this?