[ROM][BETA] SpearmintGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2.1 [4/24/2012]

Search This thread

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Okay guys this ROM has been discontinued and is now included in Gummy Nightlies as a theme manager theme, and should be in our next release. This post will no longer be updated but if you have issues please post here as I will continue to monitor.[/font]
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]]Gummy Nightlies can be found HERE [/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]]Have AOKP or CM9[/font] See this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1691726

Last edited:

GeoMandell

Sep 29, 2010
Germantown, MD
This one looks good and feels good. Still has sketchy 4G/data, but this can usually be solved by toggling 4G in the notification toggles instead of having to do the phone menu dance.

Also, the camera was laggy and kept wanting for force close on me. Haven't tried it again since day before yesterday cause I've been busy and needed to be on main stock ROM.

Also, if no detailed change log, can we get a link to the original gummy post in the OP so we can easily find the change log?

Thanks and love the theming of this one.

Flapjack

Aug 17, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm currently running Liberty ROM 2.0. I haven't touched my phone's ROM in months (which is very unlikely me!)... mostly due to travel and not having time to redo stuff.

Anyways, what do I need to do to move to this ROM?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

NorthGuard

Feb 21, 2012
Bump for this question?

I believe that you need to be running .902. After that, I formatted /system in mounts and storage, wiped data, wiped cache and dalvik cache then flashed ROM, immediately after i flashed gapps. All in safestrap, of course. Not sure if all of these steps are necessary, but better safe than sorry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Flapjack

Flapjack

Aug 17, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I believe that you need to be running .902. After that, I formatted /system in mounts and storage, wiped data, wiped cache and dalvik cache then flashed ROM, immediately after i flashed gapps. All in safestrap, of course. Not sure if all of these steps are necessary, but better safe than sorry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Good thing I didn't try that. I checked the other ICS kang thread and didn't see it mentioned in the instructions, but I did seem to remember something needing to be done.

What is the easiest way to get 902 on your phone?

Top Liked Posts