Out of stock

Search This thread

SMR-DINO313

Jun 21, 2011
Dearborn MI
Calling my local best buy every day and they don't have it in Stock . Anyone know where I can buy one other than ebay ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

erandhawa

Jan 16, 2007
SoCal
Calling my local best buy every day and they don't have it in Stock . Anyone know where I can buy one other than ebay ?

Have they just not received any stock? or do they keep selling out? If they keep selling out I am sure there is someway to wait list yourself for the next shipment. I think they are just running low inventories for some reason even amazon is showing out of stock.

SMR-DINO313

Jun 21, 2011
Dearborn MI
Have they just not received any stock? or do they keep selling out? If they keep selling out I am sure there is someway to wait list yourself for the next shipment. I think they are just running low inventories for some reason even amazon is showing out of stock.

They actually aren't getting any . They get shipments in Tuesdays and Fridays . I was there Tuesday morning be they even opened was the first one in The Door and they said they didn't get any this shipment check back friday

smeiff

Feb 27, 2012
Indianapolis
Best buy mobile has them as well. But amazon has them... watch out tho they randomly like to charge a little more than asking price. Its shipped by Amazon (prime) but sold by 3rd party.

bckrupps

Sep 24, 2010
I work for samsung at best buy. Most stores have not received any. Nobody is happy about it. I can confirm that all stores at least in Fort Worth Texas area will have them friday and best i can tell will at least get 8 so i would still get there early.

Reactions: JimSmith94

jon_oest

Apr 10, 2008
Astoria
I was browsing amazon looking to see if any were in stock the metallic orange said in stock cancelled the silver/black and ordered it says estimated delivery date of 4-22 as soon as i placed the order though i went back a few mins laters says out of stock on the metallic/orange so im not counting on it to be here the 22nd

jon_oest

Apr 10, 2008
Astoria
Well my delimma is, I was originally going to order the black/silver from at&t. went to the website had everything ready hit the order button and it errored out said I can't because there isn't any service for my zip code. Must be because I live in the middle of no where

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

audri5

Nov 26, 2007

At&t is running a promotion if you order 3 accessories you get 25% off. The watch is included. I already had mine but got the difference refunded from bestbuy because of this. Either way go to https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/accessorieslist.html Order the watch you want and two $5 items and you will get the watch for $225. It works so even if they are slow to get back in stock it's worth the $75 savings. Otherwise keep checking at BB and show tjis website and they should price match.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I work for samsung at best buy. Most stores have not received any. Nobody is happy about it. I can confirm that all stores at least in Fort Worth Texas area will have them friday and best i can tell will at least get 8 so i would still get there early.