ROM - ShoStock 3 v2.5.6
Kernel - STi v2.30-OM

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
How exactly does one undo the changes?

Sent from my SGH-I777

ROM - ShoStock 3 v2.5.6
Kernel - STi v2.30-OM

As he said above you can dirty flash your rom without losing anything and be back to normal stock. Or you can just restote your nandroid you did BEFORE flashing any if the mods.

Thanks for the reply!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Nosferatu.

Dec 20, 2011
Tampa, Florida
or...RockRatt can you make a zip file that has all the stock files?

I have no need to go back to stock but some users (like myself) have lots of apps configured as system apps I hate to set back up again (example being PhoneLocator PRO).

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
or...RockRatt can you make a zip file that has all the stock files?

SCRATCH THIS... IT IS DONE... SEE BELOW AND/OR OP.
I have no need to go back to stock but some users (like myself) have lots of apps configured as system apps I hate to set back up again (example being PhoneLocator PRO).

Yes I can. It will have to be later this evening at the earliest though. I am at work until tomorrow morning. Honestly it would be easier to just dirty flash the ROM since I do not know what ODs people are using. I can put a cwm zip file that flashes the ayatemUI.apk and framework-res.a pk since those are the ONLY thongs being morphed.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

Last edited:

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Here I was able to put it together quicker since I had a few minutes to do it. This will REMOVE ANY AND ALL MORPH FILES and put you BACK to STOCK version of ShoStock3 V2.5.6 http://d-h.st/B0X

It has also been added to the OP post1.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Spiderman Themed AOKP or Spiderman Themed CM10

Last edited:

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Hey Rock, can you do a solid black framework background?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

DOH! ...never mind :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-2ndtwin

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Hey Rock, can you do a solid black framework background?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

DOH! ...never mind :eek:

I will make it tonight but I am camoing for Easter weekend and have spotty coverage. So if I can upload it tonight I will, otherwise I will have it tomorrow.

EDIT... There is already ine listed under Framwork Backgrounds, Black Background... :)

Last edited:

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
I will make it tonight but I am camoing for Easter weekend and have spotty coverage. So if I can upload it tonight I will, otherwise I will have it tomorrow.

EDIT... There is already ine listed under Framwork Backgrounds, Black Background... :)

Yes I realized that right after I posted that. That's what the "Doh!" Was about.
Sorry for clogging up your thread :eek:

xpakage

Oct 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Remove Status Bar Clock

@ RockRatt - Do you know of an easy way to remove the clock on a UCMD8 ROM (Cooked)?

Thanks for any info.

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
@ RockRatt - Do you know of an easy way to remove the clock on a UCMD8 ROM (Cooked)?

Thanks for any info.

Which clock are you talking about? Clockpackages.apk or are you talking about the icon for the alarm clock that shows up in the status bar?

If your asking about the clock that shows in the status bar there is a easy cover up for that. 1. extract the systemui.apk and remove the icon for it completely. (It will come back if /when you reflash a ROM). Or you can take the icon for the alarm clock and make it BLACK (remove all color) then make it 100% transparent.

2. If you are wanting to change/remove/change the position of the clock (Actual TIME and AM/PM) then it would have to be decompiled and edit the .XML for it. I have not dug into decompiling/recompiling in a while since LoserSkater and Enewman have takes care of all the mids I like already. So if you need help with this or anything else shoot me a pm with what exactly your wanting to do and I can try to help.

Sent from My Spiderman Themed I747

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Wow had no idea about this thread. Lol I Googled vr theme and bam! Great work. That's a lot o stuff

apezasem.jpg

Thanks Calebsb. It was one of my first attemos and making parts of themes available a long time ago it feels like. I just started making then as it seemed vr themes were new to me and people could theme what they want.

Sent From My Spiderman Themed I337

Last edited:

anandisrocking007

Mar 4, 2013
Kolkata
Thanks Calebsb. It was one of my first attemos and making parts of themes available a long time ago it feels like. I just started making then as it seemed vr themes were new to me and people could theme what they want.

Hi I am very interested in learning how to make the vrtheme flash able zip can you post me a link about the tutorial about it please and by the way I have tried some of you themes pretty cool......please reply...., thanks in advance:D

RockRatt

Aug 1, 2010
Hi I am very interested in learning how to make the vrtheme flash able zip can you post me a link about the tutorial about it please and by the way I have tried some of you themes pretty cool......please reply...., thanks in advance:D

Shoot me a PM with what exactly you are wanting to do/make? Are you wanting to make the actual VR Theme flashable zip to work on your phone? Or are you wanting to make your own icons to put into a VR Theme so you can flash it? Also what phone do you have?

anandisrocking007

Mar 4, 2013
Kolkata
Shoot me a PM with what exactly you are wanting to do/make? Are you wanting to make the actual VR Theme flashable zip to work on your phone? Or are you wanting to make your own icons to put into a VR Theme so you can flash it? Also what phone do you have?

Well i am not planning to make any new theme zips now because i don't have time but maybe in the near future i became interested in this vrtheme just recently when i discovered it in a flashable zip it can be used on nearly all tablets with same OS version or so most of the theme zips i have seen require you to decompile the systemUI,framework-res and add the files and then recompile itand make zip and flash it so in other words i was wondering if you could show me how to make this flashable zip or a link to show me the tutorial.......would be really greatefull if you would/.........:highfive:

Also what is the framework background the background pic of the system apk or so

and also what is SLIDER SCRUBBERS

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts