[Q] Looking for Samsung SIII Notification icons....

Search This thread
I did a search through the forums to find the .apk file that I can download that contains the Samsung SIII Jelly Bean Notification Statusbar Icons.Can anyone please post the .apk here or send me copy.

I would like to use them with the Notification Toggle from the Google Play for my Motorola Defy (MB525) Android v2.2.2

Thanks.

Richard

Sorry for the double thread.

I did a search through the forums to find the .apk file that I can download that contains the Samsung SIII Jelly Bean Notification Statusbar Icons.Can anyone please post the .apk here or send me copy.

I would like to use them with the Notification Toggle from the Google Play for my Motorola Defy (MB525) Android v2.2.2

Thanks.

Richard

Sorry for the double thread.

Not sure what you're asking for here :confused:

Not sure what you're asking for here :confused:

Well I am asking if someone here can please extract the .apk file that contains the notification icons seen in the status bar that comes with the Samsung Galaxy SIII mini and upload the .apk file here so I can extract them and use them with the notification toggle from the google play on my Motorola Defy. I am not sure but it could be either the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk from /system/

Thanks.

Well I am asking if someone here can please extract the .apk file that contains the notification icons seen in the status bar that comes with the Samsung Galaxy SIII mini and upload the .apk file here so I can extract them and use them with the notification toggle from the google play on my Motorola Defy. I am not sure but it could be either the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk from /system/

Thanks.

Well you can download the framework-res.apk from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2174530 and see if the icons are there, but I can't give you my systemui.apk, because I'm on a S5 Themed ROM so everything is modified with me :D

Well you can download the framework-res.apk from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2174530 and see if the icons are there, but I can't give you my systemui.apk, because I'm on a S5 Themed ROM so everything is modified with me :D

Is there someone else that has the right .apk file extracted?I can't seem to download the file as I refuse to log-in with my facebook details... :(

Thanks.

[edit]seems that I was able to start the download.Will check to see if the file is the right one.

Is there a way I can get the right file from someone with a SIII mini as the file downloaded link is dead?Please?

Thanks

Last edited:

Thanks. I eventually got around to downloading it but it doesn't contain the notification icons I am looking for.. :( Here is a screenshot of the ones I am looking for:
2418012.png

Then I'm almost sure that they're in the SystemUI.apk file, but I unfortunately can't give you mine as I'm using S5Styled ROM and the icons are replaced. See if you can find a stock SystemUI.apk regardless of the version (ANA2, ANC2, etc) as the icons are the same in all of them. Hope I helped :)

Sent from my " Black Beauty " using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

[
2418012.png

I was able to find a stock systemui.apk for a SIII here

It contains part of the icon but not the full one as it seems it is a combination of the icons a background with a bar underneath the icon,wording,etc...I did do a search and fond more screenshots of the SIII TW notification icons like in the attached screenshot and cropped each of the icons and saved then as individual icons but I can't find any more screenshots for the missing SIII tw icons so I can make them.

They are not perfect but they "work" with the Notification Toggle.

Top Liked Posts