[THEME] Black and Blue Infinitum - Theme Chooser - xPosed

Search This thread

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
www.infinitum-project.com

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
templateblack.png

Blue
templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
-Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
-Install Xposed Installer
-Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
-Install XThemeEngine
-Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
-Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
-Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
-B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
-gsxrdon for the keyboard
-evilkal for circle battery
-atticus182 for the softkeys
-mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​

Last edited:

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
I'd willingly help when I get my PC back/upgraded. Would love to see this on CM9.

Sent from my GT-I9100

xpipa

Nov 8, 2010
Fabriano
Ho gia scritto al creatore del tema per gnexus che ho come amico su g+ e mi ha detto che lo avrebbe fatto lui se fosse stato possibile ma nella cm9 per sgsII ancora non c'è possibilità di creare temi per la mancanza di alcune "cose"

I just write on g+ to the themer for gnexus and this is the response: - Unfortunately not yet. Since CM9 is only in Alpha and the Theme Engine hasn't been implemented I can't add support yet. I'm working on a market app though :

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
just write on g+ to the themer for gnexus and this is the response: - Unfortunately not yet. Since CM9 is only in Alpha and the Theme Engine hasn't been implemented I can't add support yet. I'm working on a market app though :

We can still make a flash able zip until then though ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Ho gia scritto al creatore del tema per gnexus che ho come amico su g+ e mi ha detto che lo avrebbe fatto lui se fosse stato possibile ma nella cm9 per sgsII ancora non c'è possibilità di creare temi per la mancanza di alcune "cose"

I just write on g+ to the themer for gnexus and this is the response: - Unfortunately not yet. Since CM9 is only in Alpha and the Theme Engine hasn't been implemented I can't add support yet. I'm working on a market app though :

Lui intende che non c'è il T-Mo engine, ma fare temi per CM9 è possibile, visto che ce ne sono già un paio in giro.

He means there's no T-Mo engine, but doing themes for CM9 is possible, as there's already two of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: eyronic and iekansh

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Ok, so here's what i'm trying to do.

I removed the framework from the ZIP for AOSP rom, but dialer/contacts etc were not displayed after the flash

So i tried replacing the apks manually with Root Explorer but same result, even setting permissions

Now i'm thinking about extracting the apks from the rom and modifying them

Any advice would be welcome

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
Ok, so here's what i'm trying to do.

I removed the framework from the ZIP for AOSP rom, but dialer/contacts etc were not displayed after the flash

So i tried replacing the apks manually with Root Explorer but same result, even setting permissions

Now i'm thinking about extracting the apks from the rom and modifying them

Any advice would be welcome

Yeah, you'll need to do each apk. Check in the original theme what apks are used, then get them from our rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100

N

Neo3000

I doubt if this would work but try using Vrtheme template to see if you can port the theme to CM9

N

Neo3000

@Neo, what's the vr theme template?

A template to make life for themers easy. It is a theme template. Makes porting a theme easier and it is what most of the themers use now if you have noticed for the s2. Check Vertumus ICS theme..It is based on Vrtheme. Same goes for a few others.. It is to make theme universal. let me find you a link so you can read more.

Link giving you a better explanation of what Vrtheme is have a look here Link

Credits to those who came up with it. Doctorcete, Pulser and Seshmaru and the rest. Anyway have a read and hope that helps..Oh and the theme is already out on galaxy s2 it is based on Nitroz and Pele's Batextreme which you can find here also if you search buddy..Anyway good luck again

Last edited:

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
Ok so, i did some other tests with the Phone.apk

I copied again the entire /res folder from an apk to the other, the app does not seem to crash anymore but there's no difference. The dialer still displays blue, i don't know what may be wrong :(

DocRambone

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2010
Stockholm
Ok so, i did some other tests with the Phone.apk

I copied again the entire /res folder from an apk to the other, the app does not seem to crash anymore but there's no difference. The dialer still displays blue, i don't know what may be wrong :(

The nexus has a high res screen, you have to rescale all the png's to match the sgs2 screen.
Open the sgs 2 res folder and compare the folder structure to the nexus.
Rescale the pngs and make sure you have the correct name and number of pngs
before adding them to the sgs2 apk.
If you need to change any color you need to decompile the apk (use apk manager or some other sw).

Reactions: Razer(x)

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna
The nexus has a high res screen, you have to rescale all the png's to match the sgs2 screen.
If you need to change any color you need to decompile the apk (use apk manager or some other sw).

Seems to be a long work but let's try, thank you doc! :)

Reactions: Actualizador

donkeyhitman

Aug 8, 2010
Toronto
I'm no themer but wouldn't it be simpler to just desaturate (grey-scaling) the pngs from your own rom than porting this theme? Maybe it is just an over simplification and with all due respect to Nitroz but isn't Black Exodus just a desaturation of certain pngs?

Razer(x)

Sep 2, 2010
Bologna

Ok i just tried but with no luck at all, now i'm going to bed as i'm getting bored

@Donkey, i don't think it would be easier. Desaturating would mean another time spent to control if the desaturation matches Nitrous work and so on

N

NitrozKC

Hey guys. I'm the creator of Black Exodus and Razer, sorry for not replying to your PM. Kinda been busy with the new release next week :p. Technically, if I can get a HDPI version of Black Exodus working for CM9. It should work for ALL HDPI devices which would be cool. What I'll do is, when Release 2.0 comes out, I'll port it to CM9 Kang's/Builds. Thats the best I can do for now unfortunately.

-N

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

I'm no themer but wouldn't it be simpler to just desaturate (grey-scaling) the pngs from your own rom than porting this theme? Maybe it is just an over simplification and with all due respect to Nitroz but isn't Black Exodus just a desaturation of certain pngs?

Actually no. I re-drew most images in the framework and optimised them as much as I can. Also made a new battery mod which will probably be stolen sooner of later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is a theme for Theme Chooser engine (CyanogenMod & AOKP), its purpose is to enhance the Android UI without compromising the vanilla look. Enjoy! :D

Black
    templateblack.png

Blue
    templateblue.png

For latest updates follow me on Twitter! @Razer_X

Download and screenshots via Play Store

Version differences:
    -Dark, is a more complete version, with inverted popups and apps such as Contacts, Messaging, Gmail, Email, Calendar, Google Now, Google Talk and Play Store.

-Light, a simpler version, only MMS and Contacts are inverted.

-Free, as the Light version, but gets updated less often.

How to apply:
    Install the app, go to settings/themes of your ROM, select system theme and REBOOT. After that apply this theme and reboot again.

You may get the error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size", APPLY IT ANYWAY.

How to apply on STOCK ROMS:
    -Install Xposed Installer
    -Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
    -Install XThemeEngine
    -Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
    -Activate theme through XThemeEngineApp
    -Enjoy! :)

Inverted Gmail
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi958mibz6b0v2z/DarkGmail.apk

To be sure to have this theme 100% working try CyanogenMod ROM

Credits:
    -B-boy, djdarkknight96 and Nitroz for everything
    -gsxrdon for the keyboard
    -evilkal for circle battery
    -atticus182 for the softkeys
    -mcsqwizzys98 for the Xposed theme help​
    How about wait for a stable release of ICS for SGS2 first then worry about theming?

Why? there's no reason to waste time waiting for a stable release
    v5.9.1 released, now i'll focus on theme engine
    Black Infinitum updated to JB (still have to decide what to do about the market version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyjxvc79z44zte8
    Can I ask why you are earning money from my work? As stated in the OP the theme is based off MY theme. You can't just port it to CM9, put it on the market and gain money from it. I gave you my permission to use it as a base but its a replica of my theme. Its nowhere near seperate. I can't believe this. Reported to the mods, expect a ban.