[Q] LTE Problems on a Cyanogenmod 10.2.0 flashed evita

Search This thread

Goosestophe

Feb 1, 2014
I have an odd problem that on LTE I am only capable of outgoing calls and sms, not incoming, data does work however. I have tried changing the APN settings to those correct for my network (Rogers) but that does not seem to correct the issue. I've tried searching the forums for a solution, however all the threads that come up have to do with being unable to connect to the LTE network, which I appear to be able to. If I switch to 3G incoming sms' and calls do work.

If anyone can give me a hand with this it would be great!

P.S. I have a feeling this isn't the right subforum but I'm not sure if this is a device specific issue. If it isn't much apologies.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Our hox doesn't have LTE only 3G !! .....or do you have the HTC one XL which has the snapdragon inside and not tegra? Because the international one, with the tegra doesn't have LTE so if you have the xl ask in the forum for the xl...this here is for normal hox not xl

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Goosestophe

Goosestophe

Feb 1, 2014
Our hox doesn't have LTE only 3G !! .....or do you have the HTC one XL which has the snapdragon inside and not tegra? Because the international one, with the tegra doesn't have LTE so if you have the xl ask in the forum for the xl...this here is for normal hox not xl

It would appear that I've posted this in the wrong htc one x forum, its the htc one xl forum I'm looking for (it doesnt help that the north american one is just called the one x). Sorry! Is there anyway to move this thread?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.