[Q] Want to install S3Rx 3.0 TouchWiz 4.3 MJB (4-13-14) Full AROMA

Search This thread

alugah

Jun 25, 2013
Hi!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 i747m android 4.3 with stock rom rooted and I want to install "S3Rx 3.0 TouchWiz 4.3 MJB (4-13-14) Full AROMA" but the thread says that I need to install a bootloader and modem but here is my question, Do I have to install the "Official MK5 bootloaders and modem" that are mentionated in there when In alredy have kitkat? Or I already have them in my phone and I have to ONLY flash the rom like in the past?

After a hard brick of my phone and iI have fixed it, I want to do things in the best way possible, thanks a lot for your help! ;)

Screenshot of my specs
about.png

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
I also have an i747m from bell and could not get the ROM to run, even after altering to updater script. In the end, I went with a custom kk ROM.

I think it would not load because I did not have the mjb bootloader. Loading the mjb bootloader could brick your phone.

alugah

Jun 25, 2013
I also have an i747m from bell and could not get the ROM to run, even after altering to updater script. In the end, I went with a custom kk ROM.

I think it would not load because I did not have the mjb bootloader. Loading the mjb bootloader could brick your phone.

Thanks a lot! Yes I think is better to use a custom kk rom.