It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow

Search This thread

mmchandana

Jun 29, 2012
Colombo
www.seolocalcafe.com
It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow, This is some thing amazing. I have s 5282 Samsung start dual sim phone.
What is happening is when i tried to make call it take about 30 seconds to dial the number after i touch the screen and dial. Very slow. and when turn on wifi and mobile data it is not much effecting to number dialing like previous , and not taking 30 seconds it is around 10 seconds but faster than with out connecting to data network. really i am confused, is this caused by a virus or what?
I have reset the phone but it didn't fix the problem still. i heard from a friend he has a phone Samsung S duos dual SIM phone , same problem he also experiencing , Please help me to figure out. :(

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
It is difficult to make call but with wifi it is not slow, This is some thing amazing. I have s 5282 Samsung start dual sim phone.
What is happening is when i tried to make call it take about 30 seconds to dial the number after i touch the screen and dial. Very slow. and when turn on wifi and mobile data it is not much effecting to number dialing like previous , and not taking 30 seconds it is around 10 seconds but faster than with out connecting to data network. really i am confused, is this caused by a virus or what?
I have reset the phone but it didn't fix the problem still. i heard from a friend he has a phone Samsung S duos dual SIM phone , same problem he also experiencing , Please help me to figure out. :(

Wut?
The most strange thing i have seen