[Q] Mugen Power 1500mAh Extended Battery for For HTC Desire HD

Search This thread

B_Callender

Oct 14, 2010
Has anyone tried the Mugen power 1500mAh extended battery for the HTC Desire HD offered on the Mugen site as yet?

Given that I am a new user i was unable to post the link but a quick Google search should help you find it or just visit the Mugen site to confirm.

.mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen-power-1500mah-extended-battery-for-for-htc-desire-hd-softbank-001ht.html[/url]

spookymt

Dec 27, 2010
There is already thread about this battery...check here where u post your thread...The reports are good btw...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
there are 3 out of 4 reviews on mobilefun stating the opposite.. i don t know whether the users reported right after one cycle of charging or not but i m now confused if I should buy it or not

darren486

Dec 9, 2010
somewhere in malaysia??
the mugen battery actually have a 1300mAh version, i think the review are from the previous 1300mAh version, from the review i read in this forum, i think most(if not all) are having positive feedback from the 1500mAh battery

jgibbons1

Nov 22, 2010
I've tried Mugen batteries before. Always good quality.

I am definately going to check it out. Thanks

Rendering

May 13, 2011
I am waiting for the postman to receive this battery...
BTW without a specific battery test application I will not be able to see if it is better or not, because I charge my phone several times during a day (I use it A LOT)

Rendering

May 13, 2011
is it so hard to make an applications that monitors the mAh relased by a battery during the day?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is already thread about this battery...check here where u post your thread...The reports are good btw...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App