[App]Google+ New Social networking app from google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cstone1991

Jul 30, 2010
Google Pixel 3
I can't even find a place to request an invite. Did they pull the request page? All I can find is the page posted earlier that you can sign up to have them let you know when it is officially available. Can someone who got an invite post what they did to get it?

Sent from my GSB Eris

przemo_pl

Dec 21, 2010
Warsaw
cstone1991, on the first page you have link to do that. Just put your name and email address. BTW to those who are already in :p are there any invitations to invite friends, like in early beta of Gmail?

LePeR1898

Nov 9, 2010
Barrie
goo.gl
Invites are closed atm.. i'm sure they will open it up every so often to slowly get more people in

Also if anyone has any issues downloading the Google+ app just lemme know and i'll upload it for you :) send me a pm. I've read some country's can't download but not positive myself

Last edited:

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
People who have the invitation says the app is really cool. Damn, i can't wait to have this.

shaevy

Dec 27, 2007
Graz
Can someone send me an invite please?
Shaevy (@@@@@) gmail.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

michaelbinks

Sep 6, 2008
Has anybody actually received an invite and used google+ yet?

Would be interesting to hear initial thoughts rather then masses of begging email address....

KyleBryant

May 31, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Google Pixel 5
I got accepted, I can honestly tell you that is is gonna be so much bigger and better than Facebook, the way this runs is epic and beautiful. Its like a beta boner.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA Premium App

R

ranklepup

stop posting your emails!!! its all for nothing! Only google invites!

nxtwrld

Sep 26, 2008
Prague
It looks really good, huddle resembles the Wave Project. Let's hope it has a better adoption rate.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e

Gootah

Apr 5, 2007
Brooklyn
This would be dope if...

I hope they make this the native integrated social networking app like Sense does. This could be the Sense of raw Android! Right now I can't even use a Cynagoen rom and enjoy easy video uploads to Facebook.... :mad:

If they power this app up Android will be complete and Sense ROMs will be on my list of things never to flash again.

digital0verdose

Jun 20, 2011
ATTENTION: If you want an invite, PM me your e-mail address!!!!

This is not a joke.

When you get your invite, please help spread the word.

Last edited:

Scoop24

Apr 14, 2010
NY
I just read that users can invite now.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

mercado79

Oct 4, 2008
Boston, MA
Just read the same thing. Android Police set it up so that anyone that commented on a post would be added. After over 800 posts, they closed the thread. LOL. Someone's gonna have a long night... Can't wait to get in on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts