JB 4.2 Camera on One X

Search This thread

shreeram

Oct 26, 2010
Bengaluru
Got it working!!! PERFECT!!! Did not any build.pro file or do any permission fixes. Jus installed the Zip thru Recovery and tadaaaaaa... Right from capturing to saving EVERYTHING is PERFECT!!!!

Only problem is that phone OVERHEATS :(

Reactions: theDroidfanatic

sr1ks

Jul 15, 2010
London
Well it works good enough for me on blade rom..

And phone doesn't overheat as well, just drains battery a bit more than usual

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

cimoblas

Feb 15, 2013
For people with photo sphere FC its probably became of our ram and dalvik cm heapsize. The nexus 4 has a heapsize of 512m and 2GB ram, maybe it requires a lot of ram to use photosphere, I would wait for another source from another phone.

Sent From My Super-Fast Quadcore HTC ONE X Rezounded with Beats Audio and One eXtreme Sound Enhancer

Hello,

Could you please tell me if the ORIGINAL zip file posted or the other given hier(http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390135922294523605) works on the CM 10.1 ROM (Android 4.2.2)?
Thanx

cimoblas

Feb 15, 2013
Actually I didn't ask....... When you post something be specific, because other users will think that was meant general. This app (photosphere) works on Sense ROM since beginning, but not on AOSP.
In your post is no hot water

Hi rawdealer,

please tell which of the links is the correct one to instal the photo sphere. I've got a HTC One X (Endeavoru) with CyanogenMod 10.1 (android 4.2.2)

Thanx!

May 21, 2010
Pau
Guys, if your gallery app FC during the photosphere rendering process, you should try disabling geotagging or localization inside the camera app. Solved the issue on my Nexus S.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One X avec Tapatalk

Reactions: -Happy Feet-

tiho5

Jun 21, 2010
Bulgaria
I have root access but tarp recovery installed

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

The type of recovery doesn't matter. Flash it.
The stock camera will remain and will be operational because this mod installs as a separate camera app which you can uninstall if you don't like. And the stock one will keep on working.

Reactions: ashutoshsinghy2k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

The JB 4.2 camera works on our One X tooo ..

Flash this from Recovery.. I have found that photosphere works perfectly :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1177609/camera42_patched_v2.zip

Credits to Android Police..

̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶h̶o̶t̶o̶S̶p̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶r̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶F̶C̶'̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶h̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶.̶p̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶.̶.̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶:̶)̶

Updated with working PhotoSphere ..
    Seems to work fine on ARHD 12, had to modify the build prop, there is two entries for

ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus

and one for
    ro.product.brand=google

reboot and it should work
    Photosphere working fine here.
    uploadfromtaptalk1351703105228.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X
    @shreeram which ROM are you using and have such a perfect result? :) It's not perfect even on nexus 4...
    If you want some extra quality try my media profiles config

http://db.tt/bOMcJefV

Place into system/etc folder then restart.

Gives file sizes between 3mb to 9mb depending on brightness.

Edit: replaced with a dropbox link instead.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium