[Info Request] Need Logs for Download Booster

Search This thread

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
If you have Download Booster enabled variant, I need Logs of it enabled / disabled / downloading a file with Download Booster / etc so I can see what is going on for Download Booster (aka Network Booster or NWBooster). Trying to develop port to non-enabled devices (like AT&T,Sprint,Verizon, etc) but have got everything else except the Booster working. Thanks for any and all info related to this.

Jul 26, 2011
Auckland
If you have Download Booster enabled variant, I need Logs of it enabled / disabled / downloading a file with Download Booster / etc so I can see what is going on for Download Booster (aka Network Booster or NWBooster). Trying to develop port to non-enabled devices (like AT&T,Sprint,Verizon, etc) but have got everything else except the Booster working. Thanks for any and all info related to this.

Hey, I'm happy to help- how would I gain the logs for this?

I'm running stock, rooted, ART runtime

RevelationOmega

Jan 30, 2014
Florida
Hey, I'm happy to help- how would I gain the logs for this?

I'm running stock, rooted, ART runtime

Some prerequisites: need root, have web browser that has open a site to immediate download file larger than 50MB for fat access, Download Booster WORKING phone, CatLog from play store.

After opening Catlog, the app will start displaying logs (this step is to make sure logs running). Go immediately to status bar toggle for Download Booster, enable/disable/re enable again (so logs present of this action). Now go start the download of 50MB file and verify that Download Booster working in notification area. Once the Download booster is working in all areas, go back to CatLog, expand all entries (arrow button). Hit menu button (long press recents button) and save logs. Before posting, search through saved log yourself to verify that entries are present saying ""NetworkBooster" (or other variants of the words) are present. Then post here. Thanks for the help.