[Q] Just a Speaker question

Search This thread

profyler

Oct 5, 2012
Sâo Paulo
Guys, the speaker on the z1c is only on the left side of the grill? if i tap it with my finger during gameplay, i cant hear a sound.
Should it be like this or are those speaker stereo and i have a faulty right speaker?

Riyal

Dec 16, 2011
Iloilo City
Guys, the speaker on the z1c is only on the left side of the grill? if i tap it with my finger during gameplay, i cant hear a sound.
Should it be like this or are those speaker stereo and i have a faulty right speaker?

I think the speaker holes is only located there. The other parts are just for aesthetic purpose. I can tell that this is the same even on the HTC One as I had the device before I got the the z1 compact. Covering the right part of the speaker of the HTC One also stops the sound from coming out.

Reactions: profyler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think the speaker holes is only located there. The other parts are just for aesthetic purpose. I can tell that this is the same even on the HTC One as I had the device before I got the the z1 compact. Covering the right part of the speaker of the HTC One also stops the sound from coming out.