[Q] HTC Sensation stuck on Juopunutbear screen!

Search This thread

edelange

May 18, 2013
Hi,
I have a HTC Sensation. I wanted to root the phone, so that I could install custom ROM's. Fist I unlocked the phone following HTCDev's instructions. It worked fine. The bootloader screen said UNLOCKED. After that, I decided to S-OFF the phone with Juopunutbear. I ran the temp_root.bat first, then I ran ControlBear.exe. Everything went fine. I got the message that I should do the wiretrick, which I did. From this moment on, I am stuck. I tried to run temp_root_remove.bat but that didn't work. I tried all kinds of thing. (example: I tried to flash original RUU from HTC to the phone, but then while sending signature it has an ERROR.)

Please help me!

On my boot screen: ***UNLOCKED***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.000
eMMC-BOOT
Jan 13 2012, 17:33:34

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune
Hi,
I have a HTC Sensation. I wanted to root the phone, so that I could install custom ROM's. Fist I unlocked the phone following HTCDev's instructions. It worked fine. The bootloader screen said UNLOCKED. After that, I decided to S-OFF the phone with Juopunutbear. I ran the temp_root.bat first, then I ran ControlBear.exe. Everything went fine. I got the message that I should do the wiretrick, which I did. From this moment on, I am stuck. I tried to run temp_root_remove.bat but that didn't work. I tried all kinds of thing. (example: I tried to flash original RUU from HTC to the phone, but then while sending signature it has an ERROR.)

Please help me!

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.000
eMMC-BOOT

hi
greetings,
visit here and check troubleshoot http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1661631
can you tell on which screen the phone is stuck?

You got error while flashing a ruu as your bootloader is unlocked, lock the bootloader and you can run the ruu (keep this as the last option)

edelange

May 18, 2013
hi
greetings,
visit here and check troubleshoot http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1661631
can you tell on which screen the phone is stuck?

You got error while flashing a ruu as your bootloader is unlocked, lock the bootloader and you can run the ruu (keep this as the last option)

I have done this troubleshooter. It did not help. I am stuck on the juonunutbear screen with the green arrow pointing down.
EDIT: i have tried also relocking the phone (which went well) and installing the original RUU. It has a problem/error message when "sending signature".

tnx for your help until now :)

Last edited:

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune
Hi
Greetings
Can you boot into bootloader?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

Shree.bhagwat

Sep 18, 2011
pune
Yes, I can boot perfectly into my bootloader.
HI
GREETINGS,
that good
now to one thing
unlock your bootloader again
flash 4ext recovery
Download 4ext recovery from the attachment and install it with following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
later after flashing the recovery download stock ics rom or ARHD and place it in the root of your sdcard
now boot into recovery and wipe everything excpet sdcard
now enable smart flash from recovery to that
boot into recovery>tools>scroll down>enable smart flash
and then flash the newly download rom

Reactions: edelange

edelange

May 18, 2013
hi
greetings,
that good
now to one thing
flash 4ext recovery
download 4ext recovery from the attachment and install it with following command

later after flashing the recovery download stock ics rom or arhd and place it in the root of your sdcard

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

ladyabigor

Jul 9, 2013
Same issue

Hi there....

I'm not new to Android and have had my Sensation for over two years. Previously to that, I was using a blackberry changing os files and such.

I'm having the same problem as the user above and frankly not sure what to do at this point.
I've gone to the HTCdev and unlocked the bootloader but the phone has S-On.
Downloaded the Controlbear program and didn't realize I needed the wire to finish the steps. I exited the program and now it's stuck at that screen.
I've pulled out the SD card and formated it on my PC to then put on a rom to at least get it to boot into it but that hasn't worked.
I've also downloaded the RUU_PYRAMID_ICS_TMOUS_3.32.531.14 stock rom to try to reset it but the name of the device shows as asjds.
When I run the program, It had problems installing stopping on the black htc screen. Now it just boots up to the white screen with green HTC logo.
I'm really not sure what to do at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile

***UNLOCKED**
Pyramid PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.0000
eMMC-board
jan 13 2012

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Check troubleshoot point #4 from my soff guide... Link in my signature

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

leotsik8

Dec 31, 2013
Hi,

Please help me!

PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.000
eMMC-BOOT
I have the same problem on HTC Raider, formated sd card, presed factory defaults in the bootloader and now i cant do anything:

======== ControlBear 0.6 beta for JuopunutBear S-OFF ==========
Starting up......
Connecting to device...
Searching device.....
Connect device and install drivers
Press ENTER to exit.....

C:\Users\Home\Downloads\Vivid_SOFF_All-In-One_Kit_V1.0\Vivid\data\CBGB>controlbe
ar.exe -f
======== ControlBear 0.6 beta for JuopunutBear S-OFF ==========
Connect device to fastboot mode

Drivers already installed on PC

Last edited:

dewuzz

Mar 28, 2014
Htc sensation wont pass bootloader

Help pls... I did the rooting process on my htc sensation and it worked fine, was doing the S-off with JuopunutBear. was getting the process till i got to the wire trick, while doing in my phone suddenly turned off, and it wont turn again. After a long period it comes on to the bootloader once i plug it directly to AC adapter. i cant boot in bootloader except i remove the battery and fix it back, then plug it to AC adapter then it comes on. i tried doing the factory reset but it wont work and also when i plug it to the system it says unrecognised usb. pls what do i do

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Help pls... I did the rooting process on my htc sensation and it worked fine, was doing the S-off with JuopunutBear. was getting the process till i got to the wire trick, while doing in my phone suddenly turned off, and it wont turn again. After a long period it comes on to the bootloader once i plug it directly to AC adapter. i cant boot in bootloader except i remove the battery and fix it back, then plug it to AC adapter then it comes on. i tried doing the factory reset but it wont work and also when i plug it to the system it says unrecognised usb. pls what do i do

did you remove the temproot?
use the remove temproot.bat file

dewuzz

Mar 28, 2014
did you remove the temproot?
use the remove temproot.bat file

The thing is whenever my phone comes on it goes directly into the bootloader page and within few minutes it hangs and turns off, so if i plug it to the system it doesnt even recognise it. so if am to do the temproot, am not sure my system would recognize the phone.:(

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
The thing is whenever my phone comes on it goes directly into the bootloader page and within few minutes it hangs and turns off, so if i plug it to the system it doesnt even recognise it. so if am to do the temproot, am not sure my system would recognize the phone.:(

the only thing i can tell you is to use a ruu.exe

dewuzz

Mar 28, 2014
boot your device to the bootloader
select fastboot
connect it to pc
run the ruu.exe from pc

more nifo see here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1672425

I said i couldnt boot into bootloader except i plug it into ac adapter which also hang in about 30 seconds in which, i wouldnt be able to move up or down with the vol keys except I unplug it, den wait for it to shut down. den do the same process over again. the power button and vol keys arent taking me to the bootloader. thanks for ur support. i believe u wld help me out. waiting ur suggestions:)

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
I said i couldnt boot into bootloader except i plug it into ac adapter which also hang in about 30 seconds in which, i wouldnt be able to move up or down with the vol keys except I unplug it, den wait for it to shut down. den do the same process over again. the power button and vol keys arent taking me to the bootloader. thanks for ur support. i believe u wld help me out. waiting ur suggestions:)

see then if you can use the ruu manually
from the ruu thread see step 4(Flashing RUU manually)

after that i am out of ideas:(

Sep 23, 2012
BASLE
HI
GREETINGS,
that good
now to one thing
flash 4ext recovery
Download 4ext recovery from the attachment and install it with following command

later after flashing the recovery download stock ics rom or ARHD and place it in the root of your sdcard

Sorry, have the same juopunutbear Problem, but can you tell me still, where to get stock ics rom or ARHD from …???
Thanks a lot
JAS

Top Liked Posts