It's available in Cincinnati
uploadfromtaptalk1392898940964.jpg
de2equpy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

notsosmrtgeek

Dec 22, 2010
portage
On the other thread some one asked to grab the link. But since it's the same as the leak we don't need it right?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

notsosmrtgeek

Dec 22, 2010
portage
Does anyone remember where to find the pathway. Last thing I remember it was in a cache somewhere but that was way back on the go epic.

alvinpck

Nov 17, 2010
Already finding bugs. Settings force closes every time when I press this

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392902605840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392902605840.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 555

Paulitics

Feb 9, 2013
Howard Lake
Anyone else getting the update fail? I had it happen twice around 27%. I just cleared the cache, but I'd really prefer not to factory reset. I'm completely stock, official status under settings too.

DAvid_B

Jun 29, 2007
No problems here so far. Update went great. No FCs yet even in the settings screen.

caesar_

Dec 31, 2010
Can I take the ota with a custom recovery?

MikeyLee

Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix
I can't get the OTA because my device shows set to custom even though I followed the NABD instructions but it still went to custom. Is anyone going to be able to do a system dump? Sammobile doesn't have anything up for our devices

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Can I take the ota with a custom recovery?

No have to be stock. . Use mj4 Odin back and may have to go into stock recovery wipe data and Odin it again. .. Make sure it says Samsung official and not custom then you can get ota and it not fail

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

caesar_

Dec 31, 2010
I have a backup of my stock recovery.. Can I just restore it and take ota or is Odin a must?

Lethal_NFS

Dec 21, 2010
Grain Valley, MO
Did the update last night and now my battery life sucks ass. It feels like the phone is running hotter and I can literally sit there and watch the battery percentage drop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I finally upgraded and rooted to 4.4.2 but I don't seem to find anything that I wanted from the 4.4 features (immersive mode or translucent notification bar) is it just me or is everyone else the same?

I wouldn't go back to Jellybean. No interest in it. You posted 4.4, but I'm assuming you meant 4.3.

The footprint is smaller, it's faster, more stable, better performance under the hood, love the full screen album art on the lockscreen, just an overall better user experience...for me.

To each his or her own.

Non sequitur, you can really tell the difference when Sprint gets a 4G area set up properly; it's usually a day or two of weird speeds, followed by a consistent speed that's sort of awesome. This is typical for the last 36 hours. I have no idea if the NABD modem has anything to do with it, as this could be coincidence...

e2ezuty4.jpg

I had the og epic 4G up until about a month ago. It was an awesome phone and virtually unbrickable. That community was truly a family as well. I must say that from the Sprint note 3 community is pretty cool too.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
    Here...

There's platform hack? link?

Unzip this Platform.xml file (it's in RAR format), copy/paste push/perm to system/etc/permissions, making sure to rename the one that's there, reboot. Doing his allows your Dropbox to see both memory locations, allows you to make new backups with Titanium Backup, and write new folders and files to external SD using ES File Manager. Can't do those things with this wonderful feature, because only apps with external SD privilages can write to it, like Google Music.

Yup, it's not fun. It's a feature, and only apps granted that external SD writing ability can write to it.

For now, the platform hack is the only if which I know that can trump it.

I'm just going to wait patiently until Freeza has got this ripped up, subdued, knox'ed out, rooted-tooted and flashable. No way I'm doing a flashdance just to get to stock, to attempt to maybe download the ota, to then root again....

And like mentioned earlier, c'mon people, battery life is irrelevant at this point, that's like judging gas mileage 10 minutes out the lot.

Sent from my calculator watch.