[MOD] SamsungCamera w/ Shutter sound menu

Search This thread

Geddd

Nov 5, 2013
Hello Core users, this is my first share here in XDA.
I just want to share this simple mod but may sometimes useful especially when you want to take picture of someone with stolen shot and you forgot to put your phone into silent mode. Hahaha lol :highfive:

First, I just want to thank majdinj from Galaxy Note forum for his great tutorial of modding. :good:

SamsungCamera.apk
- Shutter sound menu (Can able to turn On/Off shutter sound)
- Disabled focus sound. (Permanently disabled focus sound)

Screenshot:
GAFdY4z.jpg

Installation:
just push SamsungCamera.apk to /system/app/(here) and set proper permission to rw-r-r this requires root access!

Please comment or press that Thanks button if you like my effort. :)

Attachments

• SamsungCamera.apk
    3.4 MB · Views: 2,142

mohitpahwa

Mar 6, 2014
www.imohitpahwa.com
I just want to share this simple mod but may sometimes useful especially when you want to take picture of someone with stolen shot and you forgot to put your phone into silent mode. Hahaha lol :highfive:
First, I just want to thank majdinj from Galaxy Note forum for his great tutorial of modding. :good:
SamsungCamera.apk
Screenshot:
GAFdY4z.jpg

Installation:
just push SamsungCamera.apk to /system/app/(here) and set proper permission to rw-r-r this requires root access!
I pushed the app to system/app and changed the permission and then rebooted my phone but I can't see any shutter soind menu in settings :( strange!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SamsungCamera.apk

Screenshot:
    GAFdY4z.jpg

Installation: