how to charge new note?

Search This thread

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
hey so i just got new note and i was wondering how to charge it? same way like a cell phone run battery all the way to 5% or so and then charge it for 8 hours? or i can put it on charge rite now?

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
hey so i just got new note and i was wondering how to charge it? same way like a cell phone run battery all the way to 5% or so and then charge it for 8 hours? or i can put it on charge rite now?

Yeah go for it.

Lithium batteries are completely different. Charge your tablet before 30% mark up until atleast 80%. No harm in doing top ups i.e. charging from 70% to 95% or whatever just dont let battery drop below 30% as this will increase battery life. Also another thing they say once a month charge from 5% to 100% just to ensure correct calibration of the battery. Theres loads of content on google about this (even here on XDA) just have a quick read will help keep your battery in top order for longer.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

Reactions: 5oo

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
Yeah go for it.

Lithium batteries are completely different. Charge your tablet before 30% mark up until atleast 80%. No harm in doing top ups i.e. charging from 70% to 95% or whatever just dont let battery drop below 30% as this will increase battery life. Also another thing they say once a month charge from 5% to 100% just to ensure correct calibration of the battery. Theres loads of content on google about this (even here on XDA) just have a quick read will help keep your battery in top order for longer.

Ok cool

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah go for it.