original black gold or rose gold back cover

Search This thread

avenging

Sep 28, 2013
Anybody knows where to buy this in the saudi bahrain area? I want to try it with my jet black phone

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Anybody knows where to buy this in the saudi bahrain area? I want to try it with my jet black phone

There isn't much different to the normal cover, just the samsung word in gold colour.

My last one was sold on ebay really cheap, when I traded my note 3 for a S5, I was allowed to keep the cover, just made an extra few USD $$$.:fingers-crossed:

It's not available anywhere, they are only sold with the phone, your only option is from service center in hong kong, USA and korea, other places may be available from where the phone was sold.

You can also try ebay or gmarket.

The white version with gold word is readly available for me in hong kong, a friend of mine who works for samsung say that you can buy this from the service center in hong kong but require you to show proof you have the phone, well I have the receipt and box still, although I don't have the phone, but the black is not available in hong kong.

Last edited:

avenging

Sep 28, 2013
There isn't much different to the normal cover, just the samsung word in gold colour.

My last one was sold on ebay really cheap, when I traded my note 3 for a S5, I was allowed to keep the cover, just made an extra few USD $$$.:fingers-crossed:

It's not available anywhere, they are only sold with the phone, your only option is from service center in hong kong, USA and korea, other places may be available from where the phone was sold.

You can also try ebay or gmarket.

The white version with gold word is readly available for me in hong kong, a friend of mine who works for samsung say that you can buy this from the service center in hong kong but require you to show proof you have the phone, well I have the receipt and box still, although I don't have the phone, but the black is not available in hong kong.

aha thanks for this, considering that the backs are removal you'd think that samsung would know they'd get extra sales from selling extra back covers. I also remember when the note 3 was unveiled didnt they show more back covers for it?

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
aha thanks for this, considering that the backs are removal you'd think that samsung would know they'd get extra sales from selling extra back covers. I also remember when the note 3 was unveiled didnt they show more back covers for it?

There won't bother about it, they make enough money from the sales of the phone.

with the original 5 they also included a few new ones.

rvhct2.jpg