[SOLVED] [T-Mobile] HTC ONE S (S4) 3G not connecting

Search This thread

xcelent noobs

Jun 22, 2014
Need some help for my device [T-Mobile] HTC ONE S (S4). I'm using in INDIA.

For the past 3 years i have used this phone in 3G network with out any issues. Last week i flashed a new ROM but after that i don't get 3G signal.

I tried a lot of ROM's and Radios but still it is not working. So i flashed the stock ROM and RADIO but still its not working. I understand the bands the T-Mobile uses differs but it was working fine before flashing a different ROM.

I don't know what to do.

So please if any one using the same do upload your ROM and RADIO and other things that influence the phone to work.

P.S: I posted in various threads and asking for help but i don't get any reply hence started a new thread so everyone like me can find it useful.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I flashed the Official T-Mobile JB RUU and my phone started to reboot after showing up the "preparing Phone Storage" (soft bricked)

Finally solved the issue:
I have flashed the official T-Mobile JB RUU after relocking the bootloader, S-ON, change CID- ********(Stock cid , In my case its T-MOB010).
Now i have a brand new phone working good.

Thanks to "xxgummyxx" (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1710781&page=2)

Last edited:

xcelent noobs

Jun 22, 2014
Need some help for my device [T-Mobile] HTC ONE S (S4). I'm using in INDIA.

For the past 3 years i have used this phone in 3G network with out any issues. Last week i flashed a new ROM but after that i don't get 3G signal.

I tried a lot of ROM's and Radios but still it is not:( working. So i flashed the stock ROM and RADIO but still its not working. I understand the bands the T-Mobile uses differs but it was working fine before flashing a different ROM.

I don't know what to do.

So please if any one using the same do upload your ROM and RADIO and other things that influence the phone to work.

P.S: I posted in various threads and asking for help but i don't get any reply hence started a new thread so everyone like me can find it useful.

Thanks.

No replies !!!!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :(

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Look for a rom, for you telephone company, in the country you live now.
When you instal wipe everything (except SD card).

xcelent noobs

Jun 22, 2014
Look for a rom, for you telephone company, in the country you live now.
When you instal wipe everything (except SD card).

thanks for the reply,
I tried it and still my radio gets error . voice quality gone to worst.

I tried to install a custom rom again without s-off and i succeded but my phone reboots occasionally and my radio disconnects from the network occasionally and do get it back i need to search for network.

Atleast all other things work good.

Im planning to try to flash my kernel with the official stock kernel downloaded from HTC .
Will post if that works.

Thanks again