22 MAR 2013] Glacier GB 2.3.4 2.32.531.1 FINAL IV [STOCK][1P4B]

Search This thread

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hi,

is it possible to use different keyboard? cause for this rom for call if i search i cant read the name. not like in desire based rom. please en-light me.

sorceforge

Jul 3, 2010
This rom is really fast! :) However, settings like keyboard, and allowing installing apks were not working. Beside those, then this is good one! thank you. :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

calvinfoo

May 10, 2010
Singapore
droidmods.freeforums.ms
Any idea why pyramid roms are not HD on hd2, as compared to roms from desire hd.

I get a not so clear home screen.

Also why does pyramid roms do not have moveable wallpaper?

Thks to dungphp for the great rom. Will flash once wifi is fixed...

theslam08

Decent rom so far. Havnt done too much, as I have been busy re-working the files so it fits onto a 400mb cwr partition.

I did it, got the zip down to 230 from yours at 330. I deleted many things that were a file size hog (dung, that one video in the beginning is like 18mb, useless for my phone). Then re-worked so I did not need a ext.

Also the glitches are bad for some reason, their even on the bar at the bottom of sense, the phone the app button and the myfaves button. So replaced with the 'broken camera, glitch free' file. Every gb sense dev should really add that as an option to first/second post as an option. Gltich free looks so great :D.

Anyway, so far, great rom. Thing flys! Good gb sense :). Will keep tinkering.

EDIT:
Any idea why pyramid roms are not HD on hd2, as compared to roms from desire hd.

I get a not so clear home screen.

Also why does pyramid roms do not have moveable wallpaper?

Thks to dungphp for the great rom. Will flash once wifi is fixed...

You can tell the difference from HD and non-HD builds? I havnt found the difference yet...
Your screens not clear? On this one or pyramid?
You should leave pyramid questions for that rom ;). Leave questions to this one.

Last edited:

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hi,

could you please share with me your moded ROM. i realy wanted to use the ROM can fit in to nand. and using EU makes less choices. i already sent you pm. thanks a lot in advance...

Decent rom so far. Havnt done too much, as I have been busy re-working the files so it fits onto a 400mb cwr partition.

I did it, got the zip down to 230 from yours at 330. I deleted many things that were a file size hog (dung, that one video in the beginning is like 18mb, useless for my phone). Then re-worked so I did not need a ext.

Also the glitches are bad for some reason, their even on the bar at the bottom of sense, the phone the app button and the myfaves button. So replaced with the 'broken camera, glitch free' file. Every gb sense dev should really add that as an option to first/second post as an option. Gltich free looks so great :D.

Anyway, so far, great rom. Thing flys! Good gb sense :). Will keep tinkering.

EDIT:

You can tell the difference from HD and non-HD builds? I havnt found the difference yet...
You should leave pyramid questions for that rom ;). Leave questions to this one.

sorceforge

Jul 3, 2010
- Setting keyboard: Settings/Language&keyboard/Touch input/Kryboard types
- Before flash this rom: Wipe data/cache/dalvikcache from CWM ! then reflash !

I allowed the keyboard in which you said, and also, I always wipe caches, but when I go back to settings, check goes disabled, and I cannot change keyboard in input method menu. It seems that settings were not saved.(including allowing apk install) maybe there is a problem in permission. I'll give it a try once again. This time, I'll wipe dalvik cache again and again.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

calvinfoo

May 10, 2010
Singapore
droidmods.freeforums.ms
theslam08 said:
You should leave pyramid questions for that rom . Leave questions to this one.

Well if you try the rom in my sig, (old but still works fine) you can see a difference.

Thats why i kinda want hd builds...

EDIT: Does this rom have moving wallpaper if you change home screen?

Last edited:

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
just replacing kernel to tytung. seems ok but still can't install any apps.
restoring from titanium backup all failed, apk install is just the same. :(

need your help sir! :)

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
I restored from titanium just fine. Make sure super user asks you whether our not to grant titanium access or not. Check super user app by opening and see if titanium is being blocked root access. I am also using super manager to manage any files I don't or do want. With super manager I get full read write access to system. With es file explorer I do not.
just replacing kernel to tytung. seems ok but still can't install any apps.
restoring from titanium backup all failed, apk install is just the same. :(

need your help sir! :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

Reactions: AgoeZ

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
I restored from titanium just fine. Make sure super user asks you whether our not to grant titanium access or not. Check super user app by opening and see if titanium is being blocked root access. I am also using super manager to manage any files I don't or do want. With super manager I get full read write access to system. With es file explorer I do not.

thx mate, I'll will try one more time. :)

bmar08

Jun 27, 2009
Springfield, Mo
Im pretty stoked to see that finally someone has updated the MT4G rom with a little Gingerbread in it. I was using Motoman's version forever until i came across a little ROM my Mr Dung that was the Kingdom that turned into the best of the best Pyramid ROM. I have been using the MAGDLR TMOUS version of that ROM, can i use the same CWR setup or do i need to flash a new one to try this one out?

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
If anyone is looking for a battery percentage for the rom the one from pyramid is working for me. Love this tom working quick. Kinda miss the 3d but its working. I also have a working swype but can't post out since it will be flagged as warez.

Rico84

Jun 20, 2008
Baltimore
If anyone is looking for a battery percentage for the rom the one from pyramid is working for me. Love this tom working quick. Kinda miss the 3d but its working. I also have a working swype but can't post out since it will be flagged as warez.

I also have a working swype because I'm in the swype beta. But to get it to work I had to delete the original swype using titanium. Then reinstall it using the swype installer. After installing and licensing it, I moved the app into system. before I moved it I was getting constant fc's.

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
With a newer version I was getting constant fc when I restarted the system so I moved to an older version and it works without any fc.

I think I will try and see if your method works for me on the newer version. Thanks for the tip. Oh and how did you move it? Just cut and paste?

I also have a working swype because I'm in the swype beta. But to get it to work I had to delete the original swype using titanium. Then reinstall it using the swype installer. After installing and licensing it, I moved the app into system. before I moved it I was getting constant fc's.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts