[ROM][4.2.2] 4/5 |OFFICIAL- LiquidSmooth |

Search This thread

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Re: [ROM][4.2.2]2/16[RC1] LiquidSmooth |DA-jdKernel 1.3 in post #2|FLOODING|

Hem voodoo support should fix all your volume issues I'm surprised nobody told you to grab the fr version on the market..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Could you, or someone possibly post a link?

Sent from my GT-N7105

jsho31

Aug 4, 2010
Plano, Texas

Jeez how can u not use ur note? lol I waited for 3 months to get it, I was on Verizon but I had to cancel my account cuz they didnt have it until the 29 of nov and I wanted it already so I went to AT&T lol, I love this phone and with the rom is much better!!! I hope you like it as much as i do.

Well I got a droid DNA from verizon and they work on ATT so ive been having fun with that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

leftfork

Apr 1, 2012
Edgartown
leftfork.net

There's a buggy bug with apps using the camera to scan bar codes. The camera causes the app to crash and then camera can't be accessed until restarting the phone.

I'd generate a logcat if I knew how. Help appreciated.

uploadfromtaptalk1361276561392.jpg
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

eksoccer99

Dec 29, 2007
not a big issue, but noticed when hitting home button to turn on / to lockscreen. Sometimes there's a (very) quick flicker that shows the desktop/home page or previous window that was open. then lockscreen appears as normal. not sure if it's a timing thing or lockout time.

Going very smooth so far..... :)

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011

As of right now this is my fav rom. Excellent job to the team. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

mattern1974

Jan 27, 2010
Tremont, Pennsylvania

not a big issue, but noticed when hitting home button to turn on / to lockscreen. Sometimes there's a (very) quick flicker that shows the desktop/home page or previous window that was open. then lockscreen appears as normal. not sure if it's a timing thing or lockout time.

Going very smooth so far..... :)

I'm pretty sure I noticed that on 4.1.2 AOSP ROMS also. It's annoying but a small price to pay for liquid goodness.

Sent from Liquid Smooth SGH-I317

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal

Possible workaround for the annoying feedback/echo (for the person you are talking to)

Connect Bluetooth to your phone and make a call using handset without disconnecting your BT...

Echo gone can anyone confirm?
Works here..

If it works might lead to a fix

SwimDrewid

Yes, loving this ROM as well. Just trying to part from multi-view/window from TW Rom's, haha. Had the liquid goodness on my Gnote1. loved it!!

Home flip is a good replacement for the side bar launcher.

But I have yet to find any multi window apps

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.
Just installed this, looks GREAT :)

How do I enable the power widgets in the notification bar ? Right now when I pull down the notification shade, it's blank / empty, except for the clock.

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown

Just installed this, looks GREAT :)

How do I enable the power widgets in the notification bar ? Right now when I pull down the notification shade, it's blank / empty, except for the clock.

You could hit the square button in the top right corner, or set it up like I have it. The quick settings panel shows up when swiping on the right side of the notification bar.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.

You could hit the square button in the top right corner, or set it up like I have it. The quick settings panel shows up when swiping on the right side of the notification bar.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Hitting button in right corner takes twice as long. I just want the little icons below the clock again. Not that stupid quick settings panel, that takes up the whole screen almost.

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009

Use "Power Toggles" from the Market. I use it with all CM/AOKP roms cuz I hate the toggles that come with them.
Has a ton of features: Custom colors, 2 rows, application shortcuts etc...
resata3a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361336876844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361336876844.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

celkin

Mar 16, 2011
Saint John, NB

Been running this one for 3-4 days now, no issue what-so-ever. No reboots, no FC's, as well no sound or call issues. Camera glitched on first use, but seems to of stabilized.
Can't seem to get swiftkey's DPI set proper after I set the overall ROM DPI to 213, but that's my issue not the ROM's.
Anyone experiencing this irritation?
Overall, quite pleased.
Thx again.

Sent from my I-317 using Tapatalk 2

tuhoops

Mar 28, 2007

Been running this one for 3-4 days now, no issue what-so-ever. No reboots, no FC's, as well no sound or call issues. Camera glitched on first use, but seems to of stabilized.
Can't seem to get swiftkey's DPI set proper after I set the overall ROM DPI to 213, but that's my issue not the ROM's.
Anyone experiencing this irritation?
Overall, quite pleased.
Thx again.

Sent from my I-317 using Tapatalk 2

Try setting swiftkey's dpi to 240 in the per app settings. I use swiftkey flow beta overall rom dpi set to 240 and it displays perfectly. Alternatively, you could try the swiftkey flow beta for tablets if you're set to 213.

Reactions: celkin

Zorachus

Dec 15, 2010
Lombard, IL.

The CM10.1 Nightly, from yesterday the 19th has the Bluetooth audio issue fixed. Will you be merging that into the next build of LS ?

eksoccer99

Dec 29, 2007
This has worked for me

Also, been using swiftykey flow beta and now upgraded to 4.0 b/c it's included and I paid for it awhile back.
Only thing i'm seeing now is the Flow part is faded when swyping. Once installed, worked first time. then next time to go use the KB the Flow feature is faded very very very lightly (not nice and brite). Never happened on other ROMS.

I tried Disable HW overlay and all that, etc... re-install, clear swiftykey data/cache, reboot..... no go.. still faded/ghost Flow lines.

Also had the same from above in tablet mode trying to get it to work. I gave up and went back to standard layout.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Use "Power Toggles" from the Market. I use it with all CM/AOKP roms cuz I hate the toggles that come with them.
Has a ton of features: Custom colors, 2 rows, application shortcuts etc...
resata3a.jpg

That's what " Powerwidgets" in settings is for. No need for extra Toggle app, unless you want the colors and the extra's... understand that part...

tuhoops

Mar 28, 2007

Also, been using swiftykey flow beta and now upgraded to 4.0 b/c it's included and I paid for it awhile back.
Only thing i'm seeing now is the Flow part is faded when swyping. Once installed, worked first time. then next time to go use the KB the Flow feature is faded very very very lightly (not nice and brite). Never happened on other ROMS.

I tried Disable HW overlay and all that, etc... re-install, clear swiftykey data/cache, reboot..... no go.. still faded/ghost Flow lines.

Also had the same from above in tablet mode trying to get it to work. I gave up and went back to standard layout.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

That's what " Powerwidgets" in settings is for. No need for extra Toggle app, unless you want the colors and the extra's... understand that part...

This is a known issue with SwiftKey Flow on AOSP roms.

Reactions: eksoccer99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original OP
    build that willbe posted here will be unofficially supported , I dont mind you guys ask for help in here , just dont expect support for a build that
    A_might not boot
    B_have some random FCs
    etc etc

for changelogs and stuff go to github and look at framework_base commits that will give you an idea of what was added in the last days .

some wallpapers..
    new build is up ill update op tomorrow .. just check on goo .
    for those not aware 'nightlies' are available on my androtransfer ... dagr8/liquids
    Agreed! I see you listed CWM as the flashing method in the OP. Is TWRP ok to use?

I don't want to start any drama considering the circumstances but can anyone briefly tell me what the differences between this and carbon are? The features lists look very similar.

well as you know carbon tree was forked from liquidsmooth

since then they went there own way

since then many things were added in liquid , I wouldnt know if these were kanged from liquid or added to carbon via an other way or if they werent added at all or what was added since then by team carbon .. I do not follow what thy do on there github at all..

liquidsmooth as there own kernel and so does carbon , afaik each kernel is unique to these specific roms and kernel plays a critical role inhow phone behaves so your best bet is to try them both ...

I could give you my opinion but ofc im biased ..

I can tell you one thing for sure when I joined liquidsmooth a few of the 'pub' optimizations were used already but not all of them , this has been corrected so you can expect the maximum smoothnest possible in an oasp based rom .

I personally got the highest linpack results I ever did before on this rom , 245 (average) @ 1.9ghz .. nugh said .

now lets not bring up the 'c' word anymore thank you (lol)