[THEME CM11/AOKP/PA]▲ ▲PASTEL **L** Dark And Light Theme▲** New Theme Chooser**

Search This thread

nitinvaid

[THEME CM11/AOKP/PA]▲ ▲PASTEL **L** Dark And Light Theme▲** New Theme Chooser**

A Pastel Color Theme With Feel Of Android L

For the new Theme Engine only
Theme Still In Development Mail Me For your Suggestions and Problems

As Always Thanks To @djdarkknight96 For Always Helping Me and for helping me in the Settings Layout

m3kw9.jpg

2j0dno6.jpg

m7t5ow.jpg

Download Links

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitinvaid.theme.PastelColor

https://www.mediafire.com/?cn9v69751hx577s

Light Version

1zlf6va.jpg

24o8sc7.jpg

You Will find the download Link At playstore
can find under my signature for all playstore links

Last edited:

nighthawk626

Jan 30, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Looks way too randomly colorised, without any sense of design or thought process behind it.

You've managed to ruin the L theme, congrats.

If you don't like a free theme someone spent their time on and shared with the community then STFU and don't download. I on the other hand happen to like it. Nice theme OP. Maybe next update you could work on icons please

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

nitinvaid

If you don't like a free theme someone spent their time on and shared with the community then STFU and don't download. I on the other hand happen to like it. Nice theme OP. Maybe next update you could work on icons please

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

the next update ...
i have to theme more google and other system apps

Reactions: nighthawk626

nitinvaid

Looks way too randomly colorised, without any sense of design or thought process behind it.

still no hard feelings man there are tonns of single color theme and i wanted to work on a pastel colors theme so i made this.
why should i make single while color theme its more easy for me by the way i dont have to theme every icon
But may be i will work on just the pastel blue color only still i am not forcing anyone to download or buy it.
I posted what i made you dont like just pass off

Reactions: room511

Simonna

Apr 8, 2013
If you would make white version of this theme too it would be perfect because I love this colorful theme.:good:

niraj30518

Aug 3, 2008
Mumbai
not everyone thinks like that read the comment on previous post that i ruined the L
Ignore those, this is one of the coolest theme I have ever came across. People have their opinion, let them say, if its +ve cherish it else if -ve ignore it because you know how wonderful your work is. Truly wonderful from my point of view. I will buy your paid version from play store shortly. Vibrant colours are too attractive that too holo flat design, wow. Was looking for such theme from long time. You made my day [emoji3]. Keep it up bro !!

nitinvaid

Ignore those, this is one of the coolest theme I have ever came across. People have their opinion, let them say, if its +ve cherish it else if -ve ignore it because you know how wonderful your work is. Truly wonderful from my point of view. I will buy your paid version from play store shortly. Vibrant colours are too attractive that too holo flat design, wow. Was looking for such theme from long time. You made my day [emoji3]. Keep it up bro !!

That's why I made this bcoz these colors looks good on screen like nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: niraj30518

room511

Apr 23, 2013
Absolutely love this!
Thank you very much!
Any chance of getting hangouts themed?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Hmmm... What have you contributed to the community?

nitinvaid

Absolutely love this!
Thank you very much!
Any chance of getting hangouts themed?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Hmmm... What have you contributed to the community?

I think I'll theme that too as my neon colors one but here will be pastel colors

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: room511

Top Liked Posts