PS3 Emulator ?

Search This thread

FrAsErTaG

May 22, 2009
Canberra
The biggest hurdle is the fact the cell processor is very different from other processors, hence the need for excessive computer power to emulate thats right emulate the hardware before even running a game on it...

Reactions: sRDennyCrane

sRDennyCrane

A coprocessor is not considered a full CPU, it just helps the main CPU with tasks, that's why they called one of then redundancy units, you don't throw another CPU in their for the LOLs.
Hence 1 CPU, 8 compartments.

I was going to say something witty about ridiculing, but I got confused. :sly:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA
No, you claimed it had 3 cores.

BytecodeMe

Apr 6, 2012
San Diego
Yes,1 CPU, 3 cores, 8 Coprocessors, which I referred to as compartments. It all sounds correct me, but I was wrong in what I called the coprocessors.

hihipunkt

Jun 15, 2012
It's a generalized reference to the processing speed. Mega, giga, and teraflops (FLOP=FLoating point OPerations per second) is an accurate measurement. Hertz really only related to how fast a particular processor is clocked.

Correct, hertz can be used when comparing the speed of the same or similar Processing Units.

To sum up: There is NO PS3 emulator and don't expect one in the near future.

Last edited:

brons2

Jun 10, 2012
Austin, Texas
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
I have a Sony Xperia Play, the world's first PlayStation certified phone (TM), that I'd be willing to let go of cheap! ;);)

Or you could just for down to your local Verizon store and get one for free with a two year contract :-/

In all seriousness, it's a fun game playing device but it sucks for anything else. The RAZR runs circles around it.

xXxTehxXx

Apr 18, 2012
Regardless of how many cores (virtual or not) the PS3 has, the PS3 shines so much as a gaming machine because it's not being boggled down by a resource-hogging operating system. Same reason why a 360 (which has hardware dated back to 2003 and terrible specs by todays standards) can still pump out beautiful 1080p graphics.

This is also why they haven't released any information about a PS4 nor a Xbox 720, because even though the hardware is dated it still performs at par to the gaming standards.

We (Canadians) can't reveal anything our PS3 emulator app for your toaster (as of right now, it only toasts bread), however we can reveal our previous project, the nintoaster:
nt_06.jpg

Last edited:

refuse2bstopped

Jul 27, 2008
no its an actual emulator...i pulled it up through google, not sure which site but it was going for 49.99 and it was a PS3 Emulator, i just cant seem to find it anywhere for free lol

Someone manages to create an emulator of games for a system that retails starting at about $250.00 (assuming it's even real for that matter) and they want $49.00 for it, and you're begging for someone to help you get it free?

Dude..... seriously? (-_-)

Reactions: hihipunkt

BytecodeMe

Apr 6, 2012
San Diego
Someone manages to create an emulator of games for a system that retails starting at about $250.00 (assuming it's even real for that matter) and they want $49.00 for it, and you're begging for someone to help you get it free?

Can't believe that nobody else noticed but you. Very valid point.

komig

Dec 5, 2008
Holte
I heard you talked about a app that can make the PS3 controller connect to your phone. Does it work on the Razr (Maxx) and does the same app work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. If yes can someone link it. Thanks. :-D

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

daniel644

Feb 29, 2012
I heard you talked about a app that can make the PS3 controller connect to your phone. Does it work on the Razr (Maxx) and does the same app work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. If yes can someone link it. Thanks. :-D

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

requires root but this is the only one that works with gingerbread, there are others but they require honeycomb and up https://play.google.com/store/apps/...hecker&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd this is a test app to see if it works before paying 2 bucks for the full app.

user413

Dec 29, 2015
Hey Xbox 360 online is not a scam its made in China apk just not unlock for this region us likes to stop us from doing stuff

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This guy speaks the truth, I installed the same app on my NES, N64, and Dreamcast. Worked flawlessly. Even threw it on my microwave AND my toaster. You wouldn't believe the graphics my toaster pumps out! Tomorrow I'm going to try the app on my Gameboy (not the colour), hello 1080P black and white gaming!

Seriously, this doesn't exist.
    I want to add that megahertz/gigahertz aren't a measuring unit for processing power.
    I want to add that megahertz/gigahertz aren't a measuring unit for processing power.

It's a generalized reference to the processing speed. Mega, giga, and teraflops (FLOP=FLoating point OPerations per second) is an accurate measurement. Hertz really only related to how fast a particular processor is clocked.
    The biggest hurdle is the fact the cell processor is very different from other processors, hence the need for excessive computer power to emulate thats right emulate the hardware before even running a game on it...
    no its an actual emulator...i pulled it up through google, not sure which site but it was going for 49.99 and it was a PS3 Emulator, i just cant seem to find it anywhere for free lol