[Q] Xperia Neo 2.3.4 (4.0.2.A.0.42) root?

Search This thread

nexus2515

Jan 26, 2011
Chandigarh
Hey, can you tell mebwhat changes are there in 4.0.2 ??
Does it brings usb support for OTG ?
AND HOWS the cammera quality

Sent from my Xperiã ÑeØ using XDA app
Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button

svrl

Oct 21, 2011
Istanbul
I'm a newbie user. I've used 2.3.3 only 2 or 3 days :)

Camera looks the same. But I can't zoom on 2.3.3 while video recording. Now it's working :)

nexus2515

Jan 26, 2011
Chandigarh
I'm a newbie user. I've used 2.3.3 only 2 or 3 days :)

Camera looks the same. But I can't zoom on 2.3.3 while video recording. Now it's working :)

Tell me the max size of images you get

Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button

kirbygonzalo

Sep 26, 2011
Dubai
Hey, can you tell mebwhat changes are there in 4.0.2 ??
Does it brings usb support for OTG ?
AND HOWS the cammera quality

it is not supported the usb otg only what i founded change is the wifi... it is more better.... try using the doom kernel. and install Q5 usb... it will work usb otg... i try external HD and it works:D but drain battery fast....:(.... try it....

nexus2515

Jan 26, 2011
Chandigarh
it is not supported the usb otg only what i founded change is the wifi... it is more better.... try using the doom kernel. and install Q5 usb... it will work usb otg... i try external HD and it works:D but drain battery fast....:(.... try it....
I've already tried that way, but doomkernel drains battery 6X faster, and, i can't tolerate that

Tell me about max image size you get and also if this update is worth flashing ??

Pezzotti8

Jul 14, 2011
hi everybody!
neo with original firmware 4.0.2.A.0.42. No unlocked bootloader, no root.

I'm gonna root my Neo but it would be great to have a list of all removable applications. I'm afraid to make something wrong once i'll root my phone.

Does a list exist? did anyone make it?

Chris_Castro

Aug 3, 2011
Montreal
Wotan Server

As I wanted to keep my MT15a, I flashed 4.0.2.A.0.42 using Wotan Server, then rooted using zergRush exploit (runme.bat). Worked like a charm. I had alreeady unlocked my bootloader.

thx84

Aug 7, 2009
Hello,
Yesterday a rooted successfully my neo (4.0.2.a.0.42) with Easy Rooting Toolkit. Is DooMKernel working fine with this version?
(btw what else can i do with locked bootloader?)

Rooted and unlocked are not the same things! I think doomkernel is for unlocked bootloaders only

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk