Sky Dragon Rom, sound only plays out of htc boom bass?

Search This thread

Whelan189

Dec 17, 2012
HI, guys got a htc boom bass that my m8 came with, with this room, i turn on bluetooth connect it then it connect through nfc, then i play music and i only get the bass, the phone doesnt play sound, have i missed something? thanks:0#

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
As Exad has asked, Boom Bass will not work with GPE. I got one free with my phone. I converted back to sense to try it, for what it is it sounds pretty good.

But when I went back to GPE - nothing from the phone and just muffled thudding from the boom bass.

Put on a Sense rom and it will work perfectly

Reactions: exad

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
As Exad has asked, Boom Bass will not work with GPE. I got one free with my phone. I converted back to sense to try it, for what it is it sounds pretty good.

But when I went back to GPE - nothing from the phone and just muffled thudding from the boom bass.

Lol couldn't wait for him to answer and thus robbing me of solving the issue! I will exact my revenge!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Skydragon Gpe or sense?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app