[Project Cheesecake Success] Unlock BL found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

samcripp

Retired Recognized Developer
May 20, 2010
Sanford
Is with great honour im here to tell you guys the good news.

Project Cheesecake was a great success, and Stevendeb25 manage to pull an Orange UK update with unlock capable bl.

I want to thank everyone who tried, participated, or contributed.

This was a community effort, and now the community can share the win!​

Cr15py

Jun 26, 2011
Finally! The whole atrix community is equal :D Forget the AT&T Atrix, the Bell Atrix, and the rest. Soon there will just be the atrix n_n
Much thanks

ScottRTL

Jun 23, 2010
Surrey, BC
Sweet! Looking forward to an unlocked BL and android 2.3.4, then waiting time for CM 7. Are we going to get a download/instructions on how to do everything? I am assuming we will need to push the unlockable BL to any international phone, unlock the phone, then push any ROM we want!?

I know we shouldn't ask for ETAs, but is this pretty much done and we just need someone to write a tutorial? or are we still going to be waiting a couple of days?

RogerPodacter

Apr 12, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
you have no idea how good of news this is. this now means the atrix pool of potential users is sufficiently large enough such that its worth it for devs to make good ROMs for this device. i'm so buying an atrix soon.

Jibraldor

Jun 1, 2010
London
I hate to say this but i almost cried when i read about the unlocked bootloader(been monitoring the whole thing since last month every single minute,day and minute). If i had words to describe how much i appreciate what you guys are doing for the Atrix community, i definitely would. Thanks a lot folks.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App on Orange U.K.

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
I hate to say this but i almost cried when i read about the unlocked bootloader(been monitoring the whole thing since last month every single minute,day and minute). If i had words to describe how much i appreciate what you guys are doing for the Atrix community, i definitely would. Thanks a lot folks.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App on Orange U.K.
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Now just remember folks....give the dev's time.....our patience is of importance.
Things will happen so just let them do their thing....we've gotten this far...just wait to see how far we now can take this device.....P.S. BIG SHOUT OUT TO SAMCRIPP FOR STARTING THIS PROJECT TO BEGIN WITH....I SALUTE YOU MY FRIEND =)

bongd

Jun 20, 2010
I'm so happy I could fellate someone!!! :eek: :D

On second though, maybe I'll just 'Thank' every one of you kind, handsome men!!

Masta_mind257

Jun 28, 2010
One last question... If this gets released are we still referring to it as cheesecake our is it now orange pudding? :p

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro
Having an att atrix myself..i can truly say I'm happy for our community and amazing work guys.... To all the people who laughed at our atrix and left, devs as well left...

The real devs who stuck it out ...thank you guys!! Now let our UNIFIED reign begin and lets unleash this beast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is with great honour im here to tell you guys the good news.

Project Cheesecake was a great success, and Stevendeb25 manage to pull an Orange UK update with unlock capable bl.

I want to thank everyone who tried, participated, or contributed.

This was a community effort, and now the community can share the win!​
    Thanks to everyone who donated, i def did not expect that.

the work is not over, im hard at work creating FruitCakes for international users.
    BTW i need to know from you international folks what are the sbf you guys use the most so i can create fruit cakes based on them!
    Still testing.

GUYS BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH UNLOCK

know that the sbfing back could cause a hardbrick (not sure it hasnt been tested). so after you unlock there is no way to sbf back safely. lucky for you once you unlock you dont need to ever use sbf.

as you guys could simply make cwm safe builds. and im sure to being work on fruit cakes for you guys international!