[RUU_Incredible_C_Froyo_VERIZON_WWE_3.21.605.1_Radi o_2.15.00.07.28]

Search This thread

bhazard451

Jun 17, 2010
Even though the Radio version is the same #, I still would want to flash it anyway. I havent compared CRC, but the file creation date is 8/16.

I'll probably rip the rom/radio on my own, but if someone wants to go through and make a nice and easy rooted, deodexed rom out of this, I wouldn't mind :)

ChuckG73

Jun 18, 2010
Another stupid question, but wouldn't this give those who build roots a better base to build from?

Metallice

Jun 24, 2010
Works as well as it should. Can't say much more now. However, Unrevoked doesn't work anymore. Reinstalled clockworkmod from hboot, so it seems I'm good to go.

jitajt

Oct 10, 2008
can someone host the extracted ROM? I can't extract it at the moment and I want to download it directly to my phone.

theebigsleep

Aug 26, 2010
first post here. For those of us that have not rooted their device, will we be able to use this update by just running the installer?
sorry if this is a stupid question, just dont want to brick my phone.
thanks.

Onliluv

Jul 11, 2010
Hey guys, how do you extract the files from the RUU. I tried and it kept saying error... Thanks

TNS201

Feb 11, 2010
Here is the PB31IMG.ZIP with latest clockwork v2.5.0.5

Install this in hboot after you update to get custom recovery.

Attachments

• PB31IMG.ZIP
    2.9 MB · Views: 226

ilinfinityil

Jun 11, 2010
Last edited:

bhazard451

Jun 17, 2010
Remember to push superuser and such to the rom, and use S-off... or wait for someone to cook a rooted rom if you suck with adb.

Phaded

Apr 6, 2010
Ok I'm rooted... Does flashing the rom update the radio? Or should I flash newest radio as well?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

TNS201

Feb 11, 2010
Remember to push superuser and such to the rom, and use S-off... or wait for someone to cook a rooted rom if you suck with adb.

I just used the payload-update.zip that we had to originally use to root our phones. I just installed that in clockwork, then rebooted and tested, worked fine, then downloaded the latest Superuser from Rom Manager and installed, all working good.

Accord281

Jul 21, 2010
I have been avoiding doing unrevoked forever since it can't be undone at present. The downfall being that I couldn't install the 2.15 radio (since there wasn't a signed version). So with this coming out, is it now possible to get a signed version of the radio so that I can install it without being s-off? I am currently running the 2.05 radio with SkyRaider 2.5.2.

DeeBG

I just used the payload-update.zip that we had to originally use to root our phones. I just installed that in clockwork, then rebooted and tested, worked fine, then downloaded the latest Superuser from Rom Manager and installed, all working good.

Thanks for the post/zip + explaining how your compiled it. Methinks someone needs to add a PayPal link to their sig, =p.

DeeBG

I have been avoiding doing unrevoked forever since it can't be undone at present. The downfall being that I couldn't install the 2.15 radio (since there wasn't a signed version). So with this coming out, is it now possible to get a signed version of the radio so that I can install it without being s-off? I am currently running the 2.05 radio with SkyRaider 2.5.2.

You do know they released a S-ON tool recently right? I assume that's what you meant by "can't be undone", which is thankfully not true anymore =).