Originally Posted by brianew
I have HTC HD2. I am non-technical but have succeeded in installing WP 7.8.
Can't handle this but am very comfortable with Android. Should have done this in the first place!
How can I remove WP and install Android 4.2 in a manner that takes advantage of the various preliminary procedures I carried out to install WP.
Many thanks for a solution. Step by step would be brilliant.
1. Download and install HTC HD2 Toolkit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1090783
2. Run the Toolkit, and click on Task29 (this will whipe your phone, all your data will be lost!
3. Make sure you are using radio 188.8.131.52 (if you're not sure, just install it again)
4. Install MAGLDR 1.13
5. Install ClockworkMod Recovery (make sure you use the right partition size, check the page of the ROM you're gonna use)
6. Install the ROM of your choice!
If you want more detailed instructions, take a look here: CLICK
, and start with Phase 2 (I take, since your used WP, that HSPL 2.08 is installed). Good luck!