Originally Posted by donnybright
Any difference in call quality to the other person on the line?
Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Not sure. Still on the same phone call...over an hour and they didnt mention anything. I haven't heard any crackles or strange sounds other people complained about either.
Mobile data is on...hence me being on this site @ this time. (Testing the bluetooth now) Call quality & range are excellent as well (Plantronics Voyager Legend).
Battery hasn't dropped @ all & the phone is cold to the touch. So glad i got this phone
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)
- Motorola Atrix HD (For Sale)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone