Samsung Galaxy S4 always goes to recovery
Hi guys. I need help with my I9505. Here's what I did.
1. Two week ago, I upgraded my phone to Official GLOBE Philippines XXUBMG5.
2. Also rooted the phone using chainfire's method-->CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505
3. Today, I flashed Official Stock ROM XXUBMG5, I dunno why, I just want to get rid of the GLOBE Philippines boot sequence.
4. After rebooting, the phone goes to recovery.
5. I wiped data and cache partition. No luck.
6. Re-flash Official GLOBE Philippines XXUBMG5 again. The phone is still in recovery mode. Tried few times. No luck.
Recovery mode displays this:
Android system recovery <3e>
Option list for reboot system, wipe data & partition, etc.
-- Applying Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-code : GLB
Successfully applied multi-CSC
Also a dead Android mascot is in the background.
Please help. Thanks guys. :'(