TPU case with power button cut out?

Search This thread
K

knucklesmckay

Anyone know where I can get a black TPU case with holes cut out for power button and possibly volume rocker? I have one now where the buttons are covered and hard to press. Thanks.

sent from my inc2

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Anyone know where I can get a black TPU case with holes cut out for power button and possibly volume rocker? I have one now where the buttons are covered and hard to press. Thanks.

sent from my inc2

I'm refraining from saying anything disrespectful. but I do have to make a quick point. These are the threads that are just making too much work for the MODs, did you even look before posting, literally two links before your new thread, so it couldn't have been missed.

review with pictures, and links.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=15906023#post15906023

K

knucklesmckay

Yes I saw these posts. I didn't see any holes for the power button in the pictures. I will look further.

sent from my inc2

K

knucklesmckay

Never mind I see it now. Sorry folks. Mods can delete this thread if they want.

sent from my inc2

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Never mind I see it now. Sorry folks. Mods can delete this thread if they want.

sent from my inc2

It's all good man. Just pointing out, as you actually put it "Mods can delete this thread if they want."
It makes more work for them, who do this for free and to help keep the community in order. and BTW MODs can delete this if they want with, or without your permission.

K

knucklesmckay

Yea my bad. I usually do a better job of looking through other posts first.

sent from my inc2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sent from my inc2

Come on now. Mods......

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App