[FREE] Website design and management for XDA members!

Search This thread
W

Wolf Pup

Hi, I like to keep this secret(My tools) but if you try hard you can easily tell what I used. I'll give you some hints, I use a combo of Adobe: PS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and sometimes I get scripts and position them accordingly. I will be honest here, NONE of my sites are completely based off notepad, and upon consulting more of my web dev colleagues, I have learned that using notepad/notepad++ is too time consuming and actually decreases productivity.

However, at the end of the day, if the client is happy regardless of what I used to make it, I am also happy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I see. Well have fun, good luck!

Sent from my Sonic

Occasus

Dec 16, 2011
A really nice idea dude, I'm sure that you're doing a lot of people a favor! Good luck & good work for you and your clients, if here or elsewhere! :good:

XEROling

Eh??

Html is used for making websites. What do you mean?

Maybe he usually makes websites in Python. :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

I mean that I have made a website with Xara web designer 9 but the problem that I cannot upload it!!
After this I have converted it from .web to .html and I want you to upload my html files and convert them to real website ;):D

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
I mean that I have made a website with Xara web designer 9 but the problem that I cannot upload it!!
After this I have converted it from .web to .html and I want you to upload my html files and convert them to real website ;):D

Hi, in order to upload them you have to use FTP. Just get the FTP username and password from your host(GoDaddy, Hostgator, etc) and use an FTP program like Filezilla to put them on. If you still have questions, you know who to ask :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

XEROling

Hi, in order to upload them you have to use FTP. Just get the FTP username and password from your host(GoDaddy, Hostgator, etc) and use an FTP program like Filezilla to put them on. If you still have questions, you know who to ask :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

But I don't know what is the FTP:eek::confused:
Help me!

Last edited:
G

GuestK00178

PHP + mysql + css + Javascript = website
Notepad++ ftw

Sent from my Moto X

G

GUestD2794

Your example pages

Hi mate,
i think this job u do here is great.
I just checked ur ex pages and i dont want to blame ;) i know bout the scaling problems on HTML.
But on my 2560x1440 screen i cant read some of the texts they 're hidden by some buttons and images.
Hope i cld help u to provide an awesome service u offer us all here.

ex1.jpg

ex2.png

gl#
[The|One]

Last edited:

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
Hi mate,
i think this job u do here is great.
I just checked ur ex pages and i dont want to blame ;) i know bout the scaling problems on HTML.
But on my 2560x1440 screen i cant read some of the texts they 're hidden by some buttons and images.
Hope i cld help u to provide an awesome service u offer us all here.

gl#
[The|One]

Hey mate thanks for letting me know, will look into it. I designed the sites with a modest width and height, and the only problem I can imagine is that HTML(At least from dreamweaver) won't work perfectly above 1920X1080. I noticed this problem before and it ONLY happens with those screens. Makes me mad but thanks for pointing this flaw

Here's what it looks like on my 1080p display:

tCequqb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: