[Q] my galaxy tab 2 7.0 is failed to repartition with pit

Search This thread

qasim799

Dec 13, 2013
i tried my galaxy tab 2 p3110 to repartition with a pit file but every times in odin it fails to repartition operation i also tried heimdall it alo fails i tried to repartition with 4.0.3 it failed then also tried with 4.2.2 it also failed i downloaded pit again from another website the problem remained same help plz

sharingan

May 30, 2013
i tried my galaxy tab 2 p3110 to repartition with a pit file but every times in odin it fails to repartition operation i also tried heimdall it alo fails i tried to repartition with 4.0.3 it failed then also tried with 4.2.2 it also failed i downloaded pit again from another website the problem remained same help plz

try to reflash stock rom throuh odin without ticking repartition option

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
There is no need of a pit file actually,,, just flash the stock rom tar.md5 you will get after download as pda without ticking repartition option, make sure you have only two otions selected inside odin,,, restart and reset time

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Shumail Abaid

Jun 19, 2014

thanks man