[ROM][PhamQuang][WWE][26 FEB]TouchHD WM6.5 ROM V91 (Core 21893) ★ LEO SENSE 2.5.2012

Search This thread

bokiv

Jun 30, 2009
Belgrade
I agree that next step are 23060 and 23420, I already have on topaz, 23060 is more stabile I think, lets see
Waiting for v67

jigners

Apr 27, 2009
Swansea
fast manila tab scrolling in V64

its been a while i've not used any of Phamquangs Leo Roms, i thought since V59, i might let it evolve a little bit to maturity, and VOILA! flashed V64, and the speed, fluidity and responsiveness while scrolling the manila tabs is very close to Energy's (weather tab). will stay on this for sometime until something creeps up worth giving a try:D:D

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
its been a while i've not used any of Phamquangs Leo Roms, i thought since V59, i might let it evolve a little bit to maturity, and VOILA! flashed V64, and the speed, fluidity and responsiveness while scrolling the manila tabs is very close to Energy's (weather tab). will stay on this for sometime until something creeps up worth giving a try:D:D

Would agree with all of the above. I'm actually a big fan of build 23053 and was a little disappointed that V65 wasn't also on same build

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
V64 is by far my favorite

I have been going through 21825, 23016 and tried Dutty's Leo R5, Mirir's 9.1 , NRG's 9/23 standard version and they are all pretty good roms' but each has some quirks..

Tried V65 and was disappinted by it (manged to freeze my phone twice in 24 hours).

So after testing almost every rom around, I came to conclusion V64 is by far the one that gave me the best performance, fair battery life , nice look , and since I turn the music, photo, twitter and footprint tabs off normally (well, it is a working phone for me) it is not really an issue having the 1918 manila. The value added of 1919 for me is none...

I hope 23060 is the next ROM, but it would have been nice to get a changelog between 23053 and 23060 to judge if all the trouble of flashing worth it.

For now, V64 seems to be my cup of tea. Pham Quang- simply thank you for making it. If you ever in my area I'll buy you a beer :D , hack you deserve a dinner with it too...

bulleye_67

Sep 15, 2008
Brunssum
miri test 23420

Hey!,

I switched to miri test 23420, I have to say I like it very much!!
Think it`s a good a alternative for PDAVIET WWE BLACKSTONE WM6.5.1 ROM V64 (Core 23053) LEO-MANILA 2.5

miri`s test rom is with new manila!!

Check it out:):):)

leventada

Aug 20, 2009
Hey!,

I switched to miri test 23420, I have to say I like it very much!!
Think it`s a good a alternative for PDAVIET WWE BLACKSTONE WM6.5.1 ROM V64 (Core 23053) LEO-MANILA 2.5

miri`s test rom is with new manila!!

Check it out:):):)
I switched from V64 to miri 23053 test rom too,honestly said, in my opinion Miri's 23053 rom is better than PDAVIET,it is stabil,even nice as PDAVIET,rapid,for me most importent :my Jabra bluetooth BT 3030 headset is good working with Miri's rom

forelli

Jan 26, 2009
Kashyyyk, Galactic Empire
HTC Leo
I switched from V64 to miri 23053 test rom too,honestly said, in my opinion Miri's 23053 rom is better than PDAVIET,it is stabil,even nice as PDAVIET,rapid,for me most importent :my Jabra bluetooth BT 3030 headset is good working with Miri's rom

I'm happy it worked out for you, for me after 20 minutes it was over, and i was fighting 7 or 8 minutes trying to reflash due to the power button not responding although i installed the provided cab to fix the problem. I've read in miri's thread that some people experience some bugs which are not minor for me. So please PhamQuang, pimp my Blackstone with 23060 or 23420:)

bulleye_67

Sep 15, 2008
Brunssum
I'm happy it worked out for you, for me after 20 minutes it was over, and i was fighting 7 or 8 minutes trying to reflash due to the power button not responding although i installed the provided cab to fix the problem. I've read in miri's thread that some people experience some bugs which are not minor for me. So please PhamQuang, pimp my Blackstone with 23060 or 23420:)

Only thing that I miss in 23420, is HTC taskmanager on the hometab in manila.
I`m ussing it for 1/2 day, and I like it very much no major problems :):).

The bugs you refering to are from REV10 version:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

forelli

Jan 26, 2009
Kashyyyk, Galactic Empire
HTC Leo
will this rom work on Touch Pro CDMA Verizon----and if so, can you upload this rom to 4share since the only computer that i have at work have rapid share and megaupload block and tried downloading it through my phone but take time..

google the file thru filestube, from work it works for me to download zip files. I have not only megaupload and rapidshare blocked, but sometimes it blockes files from xda or modaco!

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
will this rom work on Touch Pro CDMA Verizon----and if so, can you upload this rom to 4share since the only computer that i have at work have rapid share and megaupload block and tried downloading it through my phone but take time..

You keep asking the same question but the answer is not going to change - NO.
You have a different phone, if you try to flash a Blackstone ROM on your phone, you will brick it, then you can buy an HD and flash these ROMs :)

henv

Jan 7, 2008
Only thing that I miss in 23420, is HTC taskmanager on the hometab in manila.
I`m ussing it for 1/2 day, and I like it very much no major problems :):).

The bugs you refering to are from REV10 version:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Did you try showcase as alternative. If you gonna try it, remember to check if a position fix is already in the rom. If so delete a key (info in showcase thread) before installing showcase

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][PhamQuang][WWE][26 FEB]TouchHD WM6.5 ROM V91 (Core 21893) ★ LEO SENSE 2.5.2012

WM6.5 ROM 1.59.841.91 - HTC TouchHD

=== CE OS 5.2.21893 Build 21893.5.0.90 ===

Version for TouchHD ROM WM6.5 V91:
    - V91 to Build 21893.5.0.90 group COM2.
    - Facility OS: ROM 1.59.841.5 WWE WM6.5 ROM + HD Beta.
    - Manila OEM and new WM6.5 ROM of the latest HTC Leo: 2.10.531.0 WWE
    - Manila 2_5_20121412_1 from the new ROM for HD2.

CHARACTERISTICS OF V91 (Core 21893):
    - new Core 21893 V91 with fairly stable, fast, good touch.
    - The basic functions ensure stable operation.
    - In ROM integrated Driverpack3 by NeoS2007 on XDA, thanks! !!
    - the ROM using Task Icon the author's Brians (XDA) and applications Tom_Codon.
    - V91 with New Manila, supports screen rotation level (Landscape).
    - Use MaxManila author Maxycy ( XDA) with many custom quite interesting. Default Manila will not automatically turn, to rotate the screen to customize the menu to turn good. However, in auto mode the machine will turn weaker activity.
    - Integrated Office Mobile 2010. Along a reasonable number of other editing TouchHD.

LINK TẢI ROM V91 (Core 21893);)

note: link removed by rapidshare

XAOC NEVER STOPING!!! I'LL HELP YOU AS I CAN!!!
    Screen not turning off while incall

Dear All,

First i would like to thank you for this great ROM. It's fast responsive and very elegant. I have a problem when I dial a number the screen doesn't turn off, and my hears face keeps clicking buttons. I tried enabling Sleep via HD Tweaks but still nothing happens. Is this a known bug or is this feature not available in WM6.5?

Thanks for your help appreciate it
    MMS work it s coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll §

it s the best rom !

how did you get it to work? Pls advise.