[ROM][2712][v11.0][Stock,Stable,Fast]Sense 3.0/2.3.5[CPU Scaling with Stock Kernel]

Search This thread

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai

cooltext569566629.png

Based on GB 2.3.5 / 3.12.405.1

Works with both NAND & BOOTMANAGER

If you like the work, Press the DONATE button :D or hit the Thanks button

Guys,

This ROM is based on 3.12.405.1 RUU for DHD GB 2.3.5 / Sense 3.0. Cooked this ROM because BOOTMANAGER was unable to boot similar base ROMs by fellow devs.

Supported Languages:

Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish,

French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

Change Log
:

v11.0:

disabled - Performance Lock

added - CPU freq / Governor scaling during awake / sleep mode

added - Advanced Power Menu in add-ons

What is working:

Everything (going good so far)

Issues:

You tell me :)

How to install:

Flash the zip via recovery (check details against download links below)

For BootManager users Install it as Ext2

Download link:

Stock (Rooted) 3.12.405.1 -> For All users Backup ur data, flash full wipe script & then flash the ROM
-------------------

Add-ons

Advanced Power Menu by lyapota
Latest Radio 26.14.04.28 Flash Package Thanks to Drakknar for his Radio Thread / Script
ICS Font Pack
Splash Screens

Credit goes to:

kiorio - For sharing 3.12.405.1 RUU
dsixda - For the Kitchen
FloHimself - For Perflock disabler guide & script
coolbho3000 - For Perflock disabler module
MarcoHD - For GPS Fix Script & NoarSausage for his suggestion to include the script
dsexton702 for U.S.A.S Tweaks
Zepperlinrox for V6 Supercharger and Kernelizer scripts
Hamdir for V6 Supercharger thread
JSLEnterprises For his post about HTC Apps logging user info
knzo - For Tweaks thread
senab - For sharing Zipalign Script / Binary
Juwe11 - For RAM Optimization Script
moebius83 - For a guide to Enable init.d
brainmaster - For SD Cache increase Script
seo - For battery calibration script
smokin1337 - For Sick Speed Tweaks
To the users who are helping me improve with their feedbacks & suggestions

And ofcourse to all the devs who give us tips, tools, knowledge & inspiration with their amazing work

Last edited:

guido3300

Mar 11, 2010
Mendoza
Im glad you already released it. Its working great and most important its very smooth

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
This rom is great. I have no issues with dolby or any audio. It runs really smooth and have not found anything to be broken. The only thing I would like to see is the choice for English(United States) Other than that this is a Great Rom!

Inspire 4g user

Thanks for the feedback. Good to see happy users for Inpire :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda premium

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
I love this ROM, will the inspire be able to get the latest release like the DHD and possibly when?

Thanks, yes inspire will also get the same versions as DHD. About release time inbetween different versions i want you guys to check the rom atleast for a day or two & then i'll release the next beta version

Reactions: dlpatter

dlpatter

May 8, 2009
East Coast
Thanks, yes inspire will also get the same versions as DHD. About release time inbetween different versions i want you guys to check the rom atleast for a day or two & then i'll release the next beta version

hey, thanks for the quick response..so far, this ROM Rocks, pretty smooth even on initial startup, and seems to settle pretty quick....I will be trying to break it and will give you my updates

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I did notice on the DHD thread concerns for battery life in 1.0, just wondering if you addressed that in this build?

dlpatter

May 8, 2009
East Coast
How is this rom on battery life for the Inspire? Anyone test it on that device?
I will be test pretty heavy today, so far I like the ROM. I will have ActiveSync going non-stop, heavy pop emails, a bit of internet usage and will update this evening. Usually 4 hours of usage gives me a good indication and that's regardless of settling time, of course I'm more of a business user.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Is it just me or does anyone else display remain black when taking a phone from your ear when on a call as if the sensor doesn't sense the phone has been moved from your ear.....

guido3300

Mar 11, 2010
Mendoza
[/COLOR]Is it just me or does anyone else display remain black when taking a phone from your ear when on a call as if the sensor doesn't sense the phone has been moved from your ear.....

Works fine for me, it takes like a whole second to light up the display. Even though it could be faster I dont mind it

dlpatter

May 8, 2009
East Coast
Works fine for me, it takes like a whole second to light up the display. Even though it could be faster I dont mind it

yeah, it's working, I should have update to thread, sorry bout that....

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Shami
When attempting to access card via usb the phone unmounts itself and then only allows access to sync, tether, and internet pass-thru. The Disk Drive image goes away on only the Charge image remains.....

fshami

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai
yeah, it's working, I should have update to thread, sorry bout that....

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Shami
When attempting to access card via usb the phone unmounts itself and then only allows access to sync, tether, and internet pass-thru. The Disk Drive image goes away on only the Charge image remains.....

Strange, coz it works fine for me... Lemme know if u find the fix

Gizmoe

Is it just me or does anyone else display remain black when taking a phone from your ear when on a call as if the sensor doesn't sense the phone has been moved from your ear.....[/QUOTE said:
It works fine for me.

Also I have excellent battery life and GPS locks almost instantly. I have noticed the new radio "26.13.04.09" is the best performing radio for me so far. This Rom is completely free of the bugs I have with the stock Rom.

Goonish

May 23, 2009
It works fine for me.

Also I have excellent battery life and GPS locks almost instantly. I have noticed the new radio "26.13.04.09" is the best performing radio for me so far. This Rom is completely free of the bugs I have with the stock Rom.

Do you mean 26.13.04.19? best radio for what battery life?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Gizmoe

Do you mean 26.13.04.19? best radio for what battery life?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Yes sorry. I mean 26.13.04.19. Mistyped it in earlier post.
I mean the best radio for data, GPS and overall mobile network performance. I use this radio cause RIL 2.2.0179 is what is in this Rom

The battery life for me is just as good as 2.47.502.7 stock. Whether the radio contributed to this, I do not know.

Sent from my Inspire 4g using XDA App

Reactions: speedsri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cooltext569566629.png

Based on GB 2.3.5 / 3.12.405.1

Works with both NAND & BOOTMANAGER

If you like the work, Press the DONATE button :D or hit the Thanks button

Guys,

This ROM is based on 3.12.405.1 RUU for DHD GB 2.3.5 / Sense 3.0. Cooked this ROM because BOOTMANAGER was unable to boot similar base ROMs by fellow devs.

Supported Languages:

Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish,

French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

Change Log
    :

v11.0:

disabled - Performance Lock

added - CPU freq / Governor scaling during awake / sleep mode

added - Advanced Power Menu in add-ons

What is working:

Everything (going good so far)

Issues:

You tell me :)

How to install:

Flash the zip via recovery (check details against download links below)

For BootManager users Install it as Ext2

Download link:

Stock (Rooted) 3.12.405.1 -> For All users Backup ur data, flash full wipe script & then flash the ROM
    -------------------

Add-ons

Advanced Power Menu by lyapota
    Latest Radio 26.14.04.28 Flash Package Thanks to Drakknar for his Radio Thread / Script
    ICS Font Pack
    Splash Screens

Credit goes to:

kiorio - For sharing 3.12.405.1 RUU
    dsixda - For the Kitchen
    FloHimself - For Perflock disabler guide & script
    coolbho3000 - For Perflock disabler module
    MarcoHD - For GPS Fix Script & NoarSausage for his suggestion to include the script
    dsexton702 for U.S.A.S Tweaks
    Zepperlinrox for V6 Supercharger and Kernelizer scripts
    Hamdir for V6 Supercharger thread
    JSLEnterprises For his post about HTC Apps logging user info
    knzo - For Tweaks thread
    senab - For sharing Zipalign Script / Binary
    Juwe11 - For RAM Optimization Script
    moebius83 - For a guide to Enable init.d
    brainmaster - For SD Cache increase Script
    seo - For battery calibration script
    smokin1337 - For Sick Speed Tweaks
    To the users who are helping me improve with their feedbacks & suggestions

And ofcourse to all the devs who give us tips, tools, knowledge & inspiration with their amazing work
    Thanks for all the effort!

Currently flashing this bad boy now.:p
    hi guys can someone put a new link for the last version and addons.
    thanks in advance

First post updated with new links.. v11.0 will be uploaded soon
    v2.0 released

Guys, first post updated with more download links (including v2.0)...

I'll post v3.0 on thursday as i want you guys to go step by step with every version inorder for me to troubleshoot any possible issue..

If you like the ROM then show your love by putting the logo in your signature :cool:
    Supported Languages:

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnames

did you had possibility to insert Albanian language

Can give it a try but u'll have to test it for me.. as i sold my DHD few days back..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium